Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review by MrMyers:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4DUPhIYizk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4DUPhIYizk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice, been waiting for a video a review of this. Will watch it tonight ready for the figure arriving tomorrow. :D

I have to wait for landa to get instock at angolz as i ordered ezio with him and i think they ship out together.

Will we still need to worry about exchanging the cape? Looks like it can be slung over the shoulder in most of these recent inhand pics.

Sorry if this has been covered already, did a quick search but I might have missed something.

Mine! Test pose photos!
69454_454387283188_688383188_5348970_2311555_n.jpg

66071_454387588188_688383188_5348972_355589_n.jpg

The details are amazing and I am impressed with HT for being able to make this.
But the costume is a bit fragile..mine frayed as soon as I touch it so be gentle.
Highly poseable and stable but the ankle is a bit soft..can make one legged pose but sooner later the ankle will bend.
I like the headsculpt.
Would like if the costume was a bit less gray/more white so the threads don't stand out as much.
Assassin's belt emblem is a bit spread but some hot water should make it soft enough to reshape.

Questions; Anybody else feel a bit of padding on the middle shirt right shoulder? Felt it on min but left got none.
And also why the red threading on the back of the hood? It's not game accurate..

I received mine in today, and after much futsing, I am very satisfied with the character. I love the articulation the standard HT body has. Especially one like this with no restrictive clothing.
I was disappointed with the hood, but I believe I've found a good fix.

On the back of the hood, there are seams on each side that are connected at the bottom by a single loop of thread to the shoulders. I freed both sides, and now the hood is the correct size and can go down past his eyes in the front. There are also 2 more connection point from the sides of the hood to the shoulders, but I saw no need to snip these threads. Take a look...easy fix. Made all the difference to me.

Now being a newb, I don't know how to post pics here yet. Wish I could show... :huh Looking into it.

^I'm don't think that I'd want to unhook that seam, because the stitching on the shoulders gives the hood the appearance like it's dropping naturally from it's own weight. Water treatment is definitely a better option.

In any case, welcome to board! :wave

^I'm don't think that I'd want to unhook that seam, because the stitching on the shoulders gives the hood the appearance like it's dropping naturally from it's own weight. Water treatment is definitely a better option.

In any case, welcome to board! :wave

Thanks man.
It actually didn't change the shape of the hood, and freed up a LOT of fabric. I use water treatment on top of that of course. I do however agree that you should look long and hard before you decide to cut something.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Before the cut:

picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks man.
It actually didn't change the shape of the hood, and freed up a LOT of fabric. I use water treatment on top of that of course. I do however agree that you should look long and hard before you decide to cut something.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Before the cut:

picture.php

That doesn't look too bad! But, like you said, I'm scared to cut, before I accidentally cut something that I shouldn't :(. Definitely an interesting mod though!

Got mine today :yess: Had a quick look at it through the packaging before I had to go to work. Looks amazing

Edit: May as well edit this post.

Had it out now for an hour or two, it is a great figure. Box is gorgeous and pretty old school. Snazzy. The figure's quite hard to get to look right but once you do it looks amazing. It appears a little bit too bunched up around the neck but I plan on futzing it a lot so i'm not worried, thanks to the great tips by noisetrigger. It's tempting to take all the outfit off and put it back on but the thought of doing that is pretty scary. The boots/greaves are a fantastic design and allow really good poses. It's like posing a nude truetype. What's also nice is you can have all his accessories on him at once so you don't have to leave anything in the box, well apart from the spare hands. The cape is a really nice material, a lot softer and thinner than it appears in pictures. Oh and ughhh what's the point of the plastic on his necklace? Could ramble on for ages but I won't. All in all a really top figure!

Last edited:
Got mine today :yess: Had a quick look at it through the packaging before I had to go to work. Looks amazing

Edit: May as well edit this post.

Had it out now for an hour or two, it is a great figure. Box is gorgeous and pretty old school. Snazzy. The figure's quite hard to get to look right but once you do it looks amazing. It appears a little bit too bunched up around the neck but I plan on futzing it a lot so i'm not worried, thanks to the great tips by noisetrigger. It's tempting to take all the outfit off and put it back on but the thought of doing that is pretty scary. The boots/greaves are a fantastic design and allow really good poses. It's like posing a nude truetype. What's also nice is you can have all his accessories on him at once so you don't have to leave anything in the box, well apart from the spare hands. The cape is a really nice material, a lot softer and thinner than it appears in pictures. Oh and ughhh what's the point of the plastic on his necklace? Could ramble on for ages but I won't. All in all a really top figure!

Wow, where are you guys getting your figs from? Stateside is just waiting and waiting, lol

Put that down to Onesixthbruce and the speed in which he gets the figures in these days

you know... removing the hair from his head might yeild a better looking flow to his hood.....

That's actually true. One of the reason the hood is a tight fit around the top of the head is actually because of the sculpted hair. I reckon a bald-ish headsculpt like Connor, Marcus, or Prison Break dude might actually give the hood an even better shape.

That's actually true. One of the reason the hood is a tight fit around the top of the head is actually because of the sculpted hair. I reckon a bald-ish headsculpt like Connor, Marcus, or Prison Break dude might actually give the hood an even better shape.

considering getting a second head now, to shave down.

Back