Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it, are Platty's pictures the "new" cape? The only one of OMG's pics that I can see that says "new cape" is the CG promo shot from the game, I don't see any of the figure.

It's only a slight difference, the cape is sewed onto the shoulder pauldron differently, meaning it can go behind his arm as well as in front of it, whereas on the first cape, it couldn't. I think.

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

quick snap...

They are the best shots of him yet heewing, I love them all. It looks literally perfect for me. That is some top futzing! Great poses too.

I may be way off here but I've been looking at shots of this hood and I think I've determined what the problem is and what a fairly simple solution could be.
I think it's been incorrectly attached to the collar lapels, it's simply too high. Where the hood bends up (the two 'u' shapes, if you know what I mean), those should be down on his chest or collarbones not stuck to the top of the lapel. Can somebody who has Ezio in hand see if it is simply held on there with a couple of stitches? If so, it should simply be a matter of plucking those stitches.

I think I know what you mean mate, if they are stitched, just cut them off and re-glue them further down or something? Good idea.

definitely the BEST pics so far with some great futzing :rock

I may be way off here but I've been looking at shots of this hood and I think I've determined what the problem is and what a fairly simple solution could be.
I think it's been incorrectly attached to the collar lapels, it's simply too high. Where the hood bends up (the two 'u' shapes, if you know what I mean), those should be down on his chest or collarbones not stuck to the top of the lapel. Can somebody who has Ezio in hand see if it is simply held on there with a couple of stitches? If so, it should simply be a matter of plucking those stitches.

and yea that sounds like a good idea there man! i would have never thought about that. definitely going to try that out once he's in my hands (c'mon cornerstorecomics! bring this guy in :pray:)

I think I know what you mean mate, if they are stitched, just cut them off and re-glue them further down or something? Good idea.

and yea that sounds like a good idea there man! i would have never thought about that. definitely going to try that out once he's in my hands (c'mon cornerstorecomics! bring this guy in :pray:)

I hope that it's as easy a fix as I am thinking. If they are stitched independently to the lapel hem then it should work. If not or if they are glued on then it probably won't. :(

I also wonder if a person could thread in some wire to help sculpt the hood more. Or does it have wire in it already?

Either way it still looks aces. Cant wait for it to hit the US.

yup....it probably needs a wire inside to maintain the front shape of the hood....

yup....it probably needs a wire inside to maintain the front shape of the hood....

once I finally get the figure I'm going to see if I can get a wire in there. and if not, I may lightly iron the hood just on the edge but not to where it would leave a crease on the top of the hood (if that makes sense? :lol)

all I know is that some way or another, one of us here will figure out a way to get the hood looking near perfect

once I finally get the figure I'm going to see if I can get a wire in there. and if not, I may lightly iron the hood just on the edge but not to where it would leave a crease on the top of the hood (if that makes sense? :lol)

all I know is that some way or another, one of us here will figure out a way to get the hood looking near perfect

Fo shizzle!

Definitely can't wait for this one to come out.

As far as the hood goes, it looks like it needs to be a tad bit more narrow. But it still looks really good, just might need to mess with it a bit.

I really hope this sells well enough for them to continue with this license, i want to skip this in favor of the potential end game/Master assassin attire.

Back