Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see that open helmet look without the facemask. It does look rather cool.

a2da05fa.jpg

You getting this Blade?

Last edited:
I can't believe it but I'm warming up to this. The idea of a Samurai Predator isn't a bad one and the execution on this looks top notch, one of Hot Toys' best figures. I'm still not sold on the head 100% but with the mask on it looks badass!

Has there been any good pics of this figure from behind? Does he come with a med kit, how does the shoulder cannon attach, what does the swords attach to, etc. I've seen great shots of him but don't recall seeing any full body shots. I'd love to see the armor on his back too.

:lol Buy? I thought you guys just go around raving at pictures... That costs nothing. :lol

So is there any clue on when it will hit the US market? I want to preorder it but I have something else I want to grab and I don't want be short money if it's out in two weeks.

So is there any clue on when it will hit the US market? I want to preorder it but I have something else I want to grab and I don't want be short money if it's out in two weeks.

Is it not usually around 3-4 weeks once its released in HK?

My Final Flex-pay Still For The 25th Sept, so Thats Just Over 3 weeks without a change~

We Should Find Out more later today, when the news letter comes out ;)

Sideshow announced that they would charge my card on the 12th. Probably shipping that Friday and arriving at my house the following Friday. So I expect to have it in 3 weeks.

Those are beautiful pictures OMG!!

This has now become my most anticipated HT figure, leapfrogging over Iron Monger.

Sideshow announced that they would charge my card on the 12th. Probably shipping that Friday and arriving at my house the following Friday. So I expect to have it in 3 weeks.

I was going to PO it thru BBTS. Would it be safe to assume they would get it in 4-5 weeks? They do get all their stock from SS as far as I know.

I was going to PO it thru BBTS. Would it be safe to assume they would get it in 4-5 weeks? They do get all their stock from SS as far as I know.

You know what, I buy from BBTS often for Transformers and other stuff, but have never bought a 1/6 scale figure from them. And I have been buying from them since 2000.

But from what I have read in here, it takes on average 4 weeks after Sideshow begibs shipping their figures.

You know what, I buy from BBTS often for Transformers and other stuff, but have never bought a 1/6 scale figure from them. And I have been buying from them since 2000.

But from what I have read in here, it takes on average 4 weeks after Sideshow begibs shipping their figures.

I just PO'd it through BBTS. I had it PO'd for months but I had cancelled it due to the price and thinking I would get it at another time. But of course OMG's pictures completely flipped me and I'm determined to get it.

I think Samurai Predator will be one of my grails along with the 3A Metal Gear REX. :peace

Back