Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only does this Predator look absolutely gorgeous , the alien head and body look fantastic !! Look at the detail inside the alien head . The proportions of the skull and eyes look very accurate . Dam hot toys ! I whish you could have made your own prier alien figure to look this great ! I can't wait for this masterpiece .

Every time I look at that photo I'm like this:

1912-so-much-win.jpg

And my bank account is like this:

vader.jpg

I'm so glad i got this now and its almost paid for. Definately a grail piece and instant classic!

Yeah, it's one payment away from being purchased for me as well.

My order calender is saying September. So I will more than likely get it in Oct. I cannot wait for this to be in my collection (which is mainly boxed up and stored away due to room issue).

Yeah, it's one payment away from being purchased for me as well.

My order calender is saying September. So I will more than likely get it in Oct. I cannot wait for this to be in my collection (which is mainly boxed up and stored away due to room issue).

Congrats on purchasing this one.

Make room on your shelf. This one does not deserve to stay in the cardboard prison.

Would be a shame to not go all out and make the swords drawable...but with Hot Toys we never know, they can dissapoint and impress at the same time. Maybe we're too picky =P

I wish someone at the Con would ask about this base, whether or not it will be made available for purchase as an environment/dio:

samurai-predator-photo-by-specialfx.jpg

I'd been on the fence about this guy ever since it came out for pre-order but now I've bitten the bullet and put down the NRD for it on Sideshow. It's expensive but it seems that it's worth it now, having seen the videos and pictures. :monkey1

Back