Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
538685_383195538420102_2088344973_n.jpg

P1 Remake? Just grab the new classic and throw a couple of tropies in - there u have it.

No you don't bcuz there's a crap load of differences between P1 and Classic.
Tho this has been discussed to the holes so (as always) just go see the movies, read related forums, etc.

Yeah, but there is still a crap load of differences between the HT p1 (and if they make a remake) to how it will looks in the movie too.

The overall presence and stature of the Classic kitted out with the bicep armour & bone trophies gives it more of a P1 vibe than the P1 figure itself. Despite Classic having no left temple/cheek wires in the bio, no wires on the undersized shoulder cannon and the eyes in the bio mask being mesh and non reflective flat plastic... and different knee's.

Id push for a Classic convert over the P1 any day.

Tho this has been discussed to the holes so (as always) just go see the movies, read related forums, etc.
I understand and have seen it/read them, my point was it's the closest thing to P1 u could
have with the new body. I do have P1 and i like it better than the new Classic ~ but that's
just me.

There's a possiblity that HT will remake it (2.0 or something) but i hope they go for something
else first

^Do you think we'll see a P1 re-release?

Cheers,
Neo.
Not any time soon. Maybe in a year or 2.

they made Classic, then remake p2, and it looks like Scar next as we saw the work in progress. They announced 1:4 Dutch and a remake of p2 elder. So i think they will not want to make P1 for a while as Classic is still " new " and a very close figure to it. Hence the reason the remake figures seem to be going in order but using Classic in the p1 position

I want to see how it lays inside of the plastic treys. If they are even plastic treys?! Maybe its foam! That picture makes it look like its the design on the front of a DX box

I want to see how it lays inside of the plastic treys. If they are even plastic treys?! Maybe its foam! That picture makes it look like its the design on the front of a DX box

Hope it is DX treatment, the figure and price tag demands it. :lecture

And BTW, that artwork looks evil! It almost seems like it's from the Diablo games. :yess:

What I meant with the p1 re-release is that seeing as Hot Toys is redoibg them all with the new body and painting, they will eventually go back to it, but not anytime soon. I think they will do a 1/4 first.

Cool pic of the Samurai Pred. It's almost time for OMGs pics.

What I meant with the p1 re-release is that seeing as Hot Toys is redoibg them all with the new body and painting, they will eventually go back to it, but not anytime soon. I think they will do a 1/4 first.

Cool pic of the Samurai Pred. It's almost time for OMGs pics.

Yeah they'll definitely do a 1/6 P1 eventually but I think we'll see the AVP Preds 1st.

Wensday (HKT) or may be tomorrow not confirm yet and I'm not done with the pred need more time ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Back