Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but I really don't mind the teeth. Some spots or pattern on the skin would have been great though.

I don't mind the teeth. The story is when on earth he didnt just take a liking to Samurai's but also noticed how humans enjoyed there food by chewing it, so he pulled out his own & got some false teeth put in. He enjoyed chewing food so much he went on to invent chewing gum. OMG told me that, it's on this character description on the box :panic:

A custom Samurai predator:

samurai1-2_1_.jpg

I don't mind the teeth. The story is when on earth he didnt just take a liking to Samurai's but also noticed how humans enjoyed there food by chewing it, so he pulled out his own & got some false teeth put in. He enjoyed chewing food so much he went on to invent chewing gum. OMG told me that, it's on this character description on the box :panic:
I'm sold! :lol :hi5:

Waits for the DX version.
I made this statement some time ago and members threw a fit because they didn't think predators needed to have PERS. I don't give a $hi+ about PERS. :lol

Perhaps, what I should have said was that I would like to see HT make a predator and give it more accessories like they seem to do with DX figures.

My top candidates for such a figure are Wolf and P2. These two can be loaded with extra features/accessories/backdrop/custom stand.

It's just a dream really. :D

I made this statement some time ago and members threw a fit because they didn't think predators needed to have PERS. I don't give a $hi+ about PERS. :lol

Perhaps, what I should have said was that I would like to see HT make a predator and give it more accessories like they seem to do with DX figures.

My top candidates for such a figure are Wolf and P2. These two can be loaded with extra features/accessories/backdrop/custom stand.

Ha it doesn't take much to upset some people on these boards :lol I've not seen an argument for awhile though. I never get involved but I do find them quite funny.

:lol best backstory ever!!!

There is already a P2 remake and Wolf and P1 will definately be redone.

Back