Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hong Kong Ani-Com 2011: Hot Toys SAMURAI PREDATOR (Sculpture?)

I thought the Samurai Predator was going to be the Batman Dead End design but i guess not. If this is a statue this will be an easy pass for me. I want to see more pics looks odd atm.

I'm loving it, it's like a Pred painted by Frank Frazetta... which is just such a double whammy!

I thought the Samurai Predator was going to be the Batman Dead End design but i guess not. If this is a statue this will be an easy pass for me. I want to see more pics looks odd atm.

I can guarantee it is a 100% fully articulated figure!

I can guarantee it is a 100% fully articulated figure!

Yea i jut saw the first pic when i posted im looking at the others now. So they are taking a major shift in style it looks like seeing those plastic enemy pictures. It looks more like the narin stuff.

So i think it looks cool with the Bio on not really digging the new face though. Will be interested to see how much this thing costs with all these new parts.

Also still sad its not the Dead End figure :(

this has to be the goofiest goddamn Predator collectible i've seen in a while. it's like something McFarlane would make. are we gonna get ninja xenos? or cowboy terminators? or pirate robocops?

this has to be the goofiest goddamn Predator collectible i've seen in a while. it's like something McFarlane would make. are we gonna get ninja xenos? or cowboy terminators? or pirate robocops?

predator will end up like mcfarlane's spawn!?:gah:
you havent seen happy-face predator yet.:clap

I'm anxious for them to unveil what this thing's gonna actually look like and how one goes about ordering one.

It'll be even more interesting to see how much it's going to cost. The eBay flippers must be rubbing there greedy little hands with glee with more HT Exclusives.

I'd love a Pirate or Cowboy Predator!
P2 Elder already resembles a Pirate, sorta..

I can't ____ing stand all this ___anese Samurai armor crap though. I've always hated that look.
ESPECIALLY that Bio, jesus.

....Okay... I can't say j@p@nese... :cuckoo:

This is weird and cool at the same time, but I'm mostly drifting toward the weird side. I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!! LOL

Easy pass. That thing is ridiculous looking. But I'm sure the supposed "hardcore" fans (like the one who told me the fat red predator is iconic) are probably all over this. Have at 'er boys, she's all yours.

It'll be even more interesting to see how much it's going to cost. The eBay flippers must be rubbing there greedy little hands with glee with more HT Exclusives.
i was under the impression this is supposed to be a one-off art figure. like those Iron Man art figures they did a while ago. don't think it's gonna be mass produced. at least i hope it won't.

:panic: From the Hot Toys FaceBook Community page , its looks like a statue :dunno

i know the 2nd pic has already been posted but i wasn't sure about the 1st one so i posted it

I think it looks kind of stupid tbh.:dunno

Well, if they ever make it in figure form (not sure exactly where people read it will be done eventually), if it's in this style of sculpting, I don't see it selling very well. I think it's best for such a thing to remain an exclusive.

Finally, the first HT Predator product we've seen in a while that doesn't scream "buy me now or regret it in just two weeks!" :lol

Back