Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone possibly take some close up pics of the back/sword belt of their predator? Mine fell over and the latch that clips the belt together all broke to one side. I need to restitch it back together but not sure how it is meant to join.

Does anyone have any leads on getting one of these guys for around retail? Im looking to get one but it seems everywhere is sold out. Also if anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know.

Thanks

Does anyone have any leads on getting one of these guys for around retail? Im looking to get one but it seems everywhere is sold out. Also if anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know.

Thanks

I'm selling my Samurai Predator:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136721

He's complete except his right shoulder armor has a broken peg/tab on it so I had to use velcro to keep the armor piece on.

I'm selling him for $280 plus $12 shipping.

just a page ago. you might be not late.

Last edited:
Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Fi...

Sorry can not help you. I got mine almost a year ago for 280 €, 380 $ with the actual change and I felt lucky at the time. In other online shops here in Spain was sold for 340 € or more. Don´t want to think how much I would have to pay nowadays.(edit: I checked 380€ to 420€) :thud:

Good luck, you must have this one, I dont think I will get rid of it unless I am desperate.

I think the price will go up in the next few years. Unique piece. A Grail?

Last edited:
Smoke_Secret_MK2_Fight.png

samurai_fight_01_zps32dc1c52.jpg~original

samurai_fight_02_zps93d9ffc5.jpg~original

samurai_fight_04_zpsd037c0be.jpg~original

samurai_fight_05_zps4155a150.jpg~original

that guy has nothing to do against the Samurai Predator!!!

Any news about a possible new artist concept/series?

Love seeing pics of this guy!

After all this time, I still pause to check him out on the shelf all the time. Such a beautiful figure..

Has anyone tried to modify the samurai predators teeth (file or other wise) to look more like the artists concept or anything other than the squared off (human)teeth?

I've been wanting to do something but its not a huge issue as I always keep the mask on. Im currently working on adding a second base alien to make more of a pile like the concept. I picked a second claw gauntlet to modify and add to the left side .

Has anyone tried to modify the samurai predators teeth (file or other wise) to look more like the artists concept or anything other than the squared off (human)teeth?

I've been wanting to do something but its not a huge issue as I always keep the mask on. Im currently working on adding a second base alien to make more of a pile like the concept. I picked a second claw gauntlet to modify and add to the left side .

I did that in this project. The head kinda looks good with the teeth not square shaped.

I added a second alien... I'm waiting on a new battery for my camera but here's a low quality cell phone pic.

mini-IMG_20140123_182927.jpg

That looks awesome !, was it easy getting the alien off the black base?

It's easy if you don't care for the round plastic base itself. It could be done without any damage if you plan to use the plastic base again, just heat it up around the edges as pictured above, it's glued around the edges - take note that the black plastic the base is made of will start to melt if you're not careful. I didn't plan on putting mine back on so it was of no concern to me. The alien's body is also glued to the black plastic base at the body and the hands to the ground.

What did you use to heat it up with?

I used a heat gun on low setting. For the most part you can use a flat head screwdriver to pry it apart and the areas that don't come off, use heat. Take your time and it should turn out fine.

Here is a better pic.

mini-DSC_0012.JPG

And what I'm trying to work out atm... still in testing... I have to finish the hat, double katana and paint.

The reason I have two samurai is because Sideshow sent me a complete body minus the head and right shoulder armor piece. A piece of armor on my original purchase was damaged. I had acquired the second alien base, severed alien head, and samurai head from ebay.

mini-DSC_0014.JPG

Back