1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That red one repaint of AK version, i don't remember it's name. Released long time ago.

View attachment 450516

Ah I know the one, the Futura Knight version or something like that.
Thought it was something else new.

Hope they get their fingers out & get this done soon.
I'm getting very bored of their current mostly Marvel pre-order list

Neil

We’re a month or two away from the potential announcement of a new Arkham game, I expect Hot Toys to announce the PO of this and hopefully more Arkham figures to coincide with that

Those leg joints are very disappointing. But i still want it.
Also is it just me or did that look like a secondary face piece similar the the prime 1 statue?

This will release, I'm fairly confident in that statement. All the Arkham figs have done well, and Deathstroke will too.

Deathstroke was up for pre-order about a year ago so will of course release. Batgirl has still not been put up for pre-order. The longer it goes the less likely that is to happen.

Guys, after HT Krennic appearance two years after the movie, everything is possible, nothing is certain.

I believe we’ll see more Arkham figures at SDCC as the hype for the new game will be in full swing by then.

With the next Arkham game due next year I think it will bring with it more figures. I’d say those two are quite likely!

We’re a month or two away from the potential announcement of a new Arkham game, I expect Hot Toys to announce the PO of this and hopefully more Arkham figures to coincide with that

For several months now every time I click an Arkham thread you'll be front line and center putting stock on unsubstantiated rumors. :slap

8ed0702731fb6236eaef7b7f96c88b0e7e51f0aea5c43fec3e6cfa03f2b1a814.jpg

For several months now every time I click an Arkham thread you'll be front line and center putting stock on unsubstantiated rumors. :slap

8ed0702731fb6236eaef7b7f96c88b0e7e51f0aea5c43fec3e6cfa03f2b1a814.jpg

Stalk much?

By the way, ‘unsubstantiated’ means there is no evidence to back something up. Everything I’ve mentioned is based on evidence that is not difficult to find.

I’ll say no more from now on if that makes you happy.

In the meantime here's something i've been working on, it's still a work in progress. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Also i'm a noob at this and have no reference for a 1/6 head design.
batgirlhead.jpgbatgirlhead2.jpgbatgirlhead3.jpg

Looks really good, when do you expect to have it available and for how much?

Sadly i have nothing right now to test it with for any sort of fitting. But anyone is welcome to the digital file, i wouldn't charge for it. I'm not very good with painting (still learning) but you can get the neck inserts on ebay for pretty cheap. Once i get the mesh dialed in more il do a test print.

Also thats a pretty sweet custom. Was that one of those KGhobby type kits?

Sadly i have nothing right now to test it with for any sort of fitting. But anyone is welcome to the digital file, i wouldn't charge for it. I'm not very good with painting (still learning) but you can get the neck inserts on ebay for pretty cheap. Once i get the mesh dialed in more il do a test print.

Also thats a pretty sweet custom. Was that one of those KGhobby type kits?

Only the helmet is from that kit, the rest is all custom made parts

I did a test print and a crappy test paint. but got the size wrong. I'm doing a larger print using ABS this time right now.
20190430_114425.jpg20190430_114456.jpg
Update:
20190501_082111.jpg20190501_082057.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants the 3D file

Sweet. There is never enough from Arkhamverse. Lack of figures is disturbing.

Back