1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the new games will generate enough interest, I'm thinking that's why HT is holding off on revealing Batgirl for pre-order.

Unless the game is already done it could be years of game development.

Scarlet Spider figure announced. and no Batgirl …

DC_Fan_Art_05_Agustinus_Supergirl-Batgirl.jpg

Seem's very unlikely now. It's was shown over a year ago now and we've seen nothing since.

Such a shame, the Arkham line has great potential for HT if they would just see it.

July seems late to publish a 2019 catalogue. Also the figure being at SDCC wouldn't mean much on it's own. We need that pre-order, please Hot Toys!

July seems late to publish a 2019 catalogue. Also the figure being at SDCC wouldn't mean much on it's own. We need that pre-order, please Hot Toys!

Might seem late but it’s literally just been released with the new Spidey figures in

I’m actually still pretty optimistic that Batgirl will be released. Judging from their other recent DC releases, it may feel like it will take forever, but I just have a feeling that Hot Toys still intends to release this figure.

I’m actually still pretty optimistic that Batgirl will be released. Judging from their other recent DC releases, it may feel like it will take forever, but I just have a feeling that Hot Toys still intends to release this figure.

I freaking hope so, want this figure really badly.

I hope too but i have big doubts...

Oh I'm under no illusion that this probably won't ever see the light of day but I'm still holding on to some hope that once HT slow down a little with the Marvel barrage (to be expected as all the movies this year were bound to take up most of their time) that things like this will be brought out of hiatus for us all

Neil

I'd love to get this, but I have my doubts at this point. Marvel movies aren't slowing down although the big events are probably done for a couple of years. I'm sure Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will beep HT busy. DC on the big screen seems to be going through yet another big overhaul at WB and the Arkham games are aging.

I think Catwoman would have been a better choice that would have appealed to a more general audience.

Oh I'm under no illusion that this probably won't ever see the light of day but I'm still holding on to some hope that once HT slow down a little with the Marvel barrage (to be expected as all the movies this year were bound to take up most of their time) that things like this will be brought out of hiatus for us all

Neil

It would be rather unforntunate as well as a missed opportunity if no further characters from the Arkham series
was released. HT basically has a 2 year window before the next Batman film, why not use it to prioritize the
Arkham series on the DC end.

It would be rather unforntunate as well as a missed opportunity if no further characters from the Arkham series
was released. HT basically has a 2 year window before the next Batman film, why not use it to prioritize the
Arkham series on the DC end.

:goodpost:

That's exactly what they should do! The movie's are all over the place right now trying to work out what's connected to what. Just concentrate on Arkham for a while. Put this figure up for pre-order, then Arkham City Catwoman and a full line of villains.

Back