1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't pick your brains for what all 4 were could I?

I have had a nosy round the site but can't seem to find anything other than the Two-Face reveal

Thanks

Neil

6f43fb78f48a04cd63b9cf41d3b15745.jpg

Terrible exclusives this year. I know I'll get flamed for it but I'll never understand the obsession with a man who spent a career taking credit for other people's work. Kirby was the true creative force at Marvel.

Terrible exclusives this year. I know I'll get flamed for it but I'll never understand the obsession with a man who spent a career taking credit for other people's work. Kirby was the true creative force at Marvel.

Well, that is all pretty, but it is useless if you can't sell yourself and your work. Lee did that very well. So here we are, getting another figure of Lee instead of Kirby.

Still not holding my breath but at least there is some hope. Was really hoping to have seen more Arkham reveals.

I do wish Hot Toys would just stop using this crappy rooted hair though. One look at the Sideshow Wonder Woman shows how much better female figures look with proper sculpted hair.

Still not holding my breath but at least there is some hope. Was really hoping to have seen more Arkham reveals.

I do wish Hot Toys would just stop using this crappy rooted hair though. One look at the Sideshow Wonder Woman shows how much better female figures look with proper sculpted hair.

She'd look amazing with sculpted hair

I prefer the rooted hair, makes the figure a lot more dynamic. but at least with sculpted you can always go to rooted and have a professional root it for you.

The rooted hair is at the back anyways, easy to clean up and style with some doll hair paste.

Absolutely, she's been to 2 SDCC now & still no pre-order, surely this means we should see one this year...shouldn't we?? :pray::pray:

I'm afraid she will not be on pre order before the end of the Avengers mania. I hope a good surprise.

I think HT may have been holding back Arkham announcements in the hopes of another Arkham game announcement earlier this year. Now that there is no new game, maybe they will announce her soon. I am still hoping they do an Arkham Catwoman!

Back