1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully once they’ve got all the Infinity War figures they’re rushing out done we’ll see some DC love again...

I wonder if we will actually see this one. I think Catwoman would be a better choice for introducing this new approach to the body since that character is going to sell no matter what.

I hope that HT can come up with a better 'bikini' piece that makes the hip articulation look more seamless. That part really compromises the lines in my opinion. HT continually improved this area on the Iron Man figures such that it is no longer very noticeable.

I wonder if we will actually see this one. I think Catwoman would be a better choice for introducing this new approach to the body since that character is going to sell no matter what.

I hope that HT can come up with a better 'bikini' piece that makes the hip articulation look more seamless. That part really compromises the lines in my opinion. HT continually improved this area on the Iron Man figures such that it is no longer very noticeable.

There is no way to increase articulation without putting the joints outside of the clothing like they did here and it's totally unacceptable on a two hundred dollars l figure. Iron Man is a different story since it's a suit of armor and is supposed to have joints

There is no way to increase articulation without putting the joints outside of the clothing like they did here and it's totally unacceptable on a two hundred dollars l figure. Iron Man is a different story since it's a suit of armor and is supposed to have joints

They could certainly do a better job than this prototype we've seen. Also, who the heck needs that kind of articulation on a 1/6 scale $200 figure anyways. I mean we arent gonna be "wooshing" this around the living room are we? All it needs to be is static pose-able and thats it.

On display at Tokyo Comic Con

37f86af009f4a3a38a76415261bc30c1.jpg

I really like her cape there, not often I say that about a HT cape. Hopefully she finally goes up for pre-order soon.

When is Deathstroke listed for release?

On display at Tokyo Comic Con

37f86af009f4a3a38a76415261bc30c1.jpg

Looks pretty good. That rooted hair flows nice with the design. But so far have yet to see any good excuse for the legs to be that way for increased articulation as we have yet to really see any kind of articulation.

June - August 2019.
However, when it comes to DC, never trust Hot Toys release dates.

Damn, was hoping it was sooner than that! Probably the figure I'm most looking forward to in 2019.

They could certainly do a better job than this prototype we've seen. Also, who the heck needs that kind of articulation on a 1/6 scale $200 figure anyways. I mean we arent gonna be "wooshing" this around the living room are we? All it needs to be is static pose-able and thats it.

I want articulation, I’m not a statue collector. [emoji1745]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed, was hoping they would retool this GI Joe figure. As someone else said, the reason here is for articulation, but all the pics I have seen the poses look awkward.

And that hair! Get her some Panteen asap! And whats with the long chin...is she really Jokers daughter?

I just wish they'd put it up for pre-order already. Starting to worry this might be another Cyborg situation.

I wouldn't give up yet, they probably trying to push Aquaman out asap. Not anything else from DC.

They have to get all the Infinity War figures out first as Endgame is only a few months away and will mean a ton more figures.

Back