Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the Dragon & BBI was in my spare parts bin that I bought years ago.

Crews $45
TTL pants $10
AA shotgun $10
Ross goggles $12
vest $5
Knee pads $3

So I spent $85 not including stuff I already had to put him together. Good luck on your bash. :hi5:

Thanks man! :hi5: hope I can score them like you did.

The only thing I'm really have trouble getting is the shotgun. The only one I found was on ebay for like $80. If I could find one at $10 that's be better :)

Also, I've found black baseball caps, but not sure if they'll fit since the Terry Crews KP head is pretty big.

The only thing I'm really have trouble getting is the shotgun. The only one I found was on ebay for like $80. If I could find one at $10 that's be better :)

Also, I've found black baseball caps, but not sure if they'll fit since the Terry Crews KP head is pretty big.

I found the 21st AA shotgun on ebay just now, but its gonna be about $30 in a sealed weapons pack. I didn't see any loose. The black cap will be tough, unless you go with a beanie.

Edit: Here is an update on my team. Added AF knife rig to Statham & AF vest to Jet Li, so they look more movie accurate

8447280839_e930ee450f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my WIP Hale Caesar. I still need to find a big enough black baseball cap. And maybe some fingerless gloves. Most of the parts are from the Statham Art Figure. BIG thanks to DEATHASYLUM for his help getting me the AA-12 shotgun.

IMG_1292 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1293 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1295 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1296 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1294 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1299 by texlander78, on Flickr

IMG_1297 by texlander78, on Flickr

:hi5: Texlander, your guys look awesome. Great job on Crews and I think I know where you can get a baseball cap & fingerless gloves just like the one on mine. I will send you a pm with the info. :wink1:

Nice!!!!

How did you do the tattoos?:clap

I bashed Expendables using KP & HP. I was tired of waiting around. Also, just got some AF throwing knives yesterday to update my Lee XMAS. Now I can replace my other rig that I have on him, along with a new vest.:yess:

Here is my wip. Still have to make some upgrades and finish the team.

:clap
8408383791_ffa4ee0fbf_b.jpg

What body you use for jet li? And what head wasusedvfor randy couture.

They look really nice. Awesome job.

Thank you T-800. I painted them on with acrylics. :wink1: I will add a few more pics of the tattoos on the bottom for you to check out.

Also, that is an old picture and I have the completed figures in this shot here:

8447280839_e930ee450f_z.jpg

Thanks again!!
Your welcome & good luck. :hi5:
What body you use for jet li? And what head wasusedvfor randy couture.

They look really nice. Awesome job.

So the Jet Li HS is on a Hot Toys Bruce Lee body & Randy Couture is a Kaustic Plastik Gladiator Celadus HS, put on an ACI "BRUCE" Spartacus body. :) Thanks again.

Back