Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headplay did a great job on that Statham.which im probably getting for an alternate head for the AF figure.I think both headsculpts look great in their own way.
I was considering making a Dolph of my own because i want that one more than any other Expendables character,but i passed because i don't like that Headplay Dolph sculpt.

Go with this one instead at MD. It's a younger looking Dolph, but will look good with a painted scar on the cheek & beanie.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Figure_DiD_Tony_p/dl1412-t650.htm

While it is a shame that HT can't be more active with all their licenses, I can see their reasons for Marvel and DC over others. I myself have quite a lot of figures from the Nolan trilogy, as well previously had figures from Thor before I sold them.

In my opinion it's almost a sure thing to say a character with fantasy/sci-fi elements would outsell a character who is basically just a glorified soldier, purely because it may have more creative features that will help it stand out amongst different releases.

Still doesn't affect me wanting my Stallone though!

So true. They are a company to make money and the superheroes deliver. The thing is that Sly sold out, so you know the other guys would too.

Which is out now, by the way. And it looks awesome. Minus the head :lol but I have a great custom Statham head to use so it's all goood.

If you click my customs thread its in there towards the end on a transporter figure buddy! :)

Sorry for the bump freaks but I just had to ask this question...With Hot Toys recent announcements does it mean the death of this license?

Sorry for the bump freaks but I just had to ask this question...With Hot Toys recent announcements does it mean the death of this license?

I think this license is done.

HT is just re-releasing their original Barney Ross with some new updates to the uniform and some new civilian clothes. The headsculpt is identical to the previous release too.

I think they're clearly moving on to other licenses.

Maybe I'm wrong but it's been far too long of a wait.

I think this license is done.

HT is just re-releasing their original Barney Ross with some new updates to the uniform and some new civilian clothes. The headsculpt is identical to the previous release too.

I think they're clearly moving on to other licenses.

Maybe I'm wrong but it's been far too long of a wait.

I think they just showed off the EX 2 Barney a little too early in the process and the Barney head was just a placeholder.I truly believe they are still gonna make a Barney and currently sculpting a new head,but no point in hoping for other characters,Art Figures Statham is the only one we will get.

I think they just showed off the EX 2 Barney a little too early in the process and the Barney head was just a placeholder.I truly believe they are still gonna make a Barney and currently sculpting a new head,but no point in hoping for other characters,Art Figures Statham is the only one we will get.

I agree. They know Sly will sell, so I expect to see him this year. I don't know if he will have an updated hs, but let's hope he does. For the rest of the team it is highly unlikely they will see the light of day. :(

They're probably hard at work on this...

scaled.php

To concern thenselves with Expendables :(

I'm kind of happy with the first barney and the art figures statham, so it's not all bad. But id love to see a HT Statham sculpt.

Back