Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I finally saw Expendables 2 last night and enjoyed it. If Hot Toys don't finish the team, I at least hope Art Figures does.

Best chance of a whole team being made would be DAMTOYS. They seem to realize the importance of having more than one character from a film. They also seem to be Art Figures main competition with unlicensed movie figures, so the Soldier of Fortune could have inspired their next project. With BHD completed & TOTS almost done, maybe Expendables will start showing up in the next year by them. :)

They probably aren't even going to release barney 2.0...no update whatsoever on that.

This one is at the bottom of their list if they do, but I doubt it's even on the list. The only hope is that Sly is still on Sideshow's announcement page. :pray: fingers crossed.

At this point I'm expecting the Barney 2.0 to be released maybe as a convention exclusive.

I agree with Deathasylum.

DAMTOYS is probably our only hope of getting close to the entire team.

Well they are releasing a Mr.Church figure.

They just decide to call it Joe Colton, and put it under the GI Joe licence.

Didn't know that, maybe I'll get that.

Anyone bashed using the Kaustic Plastic - Heroic Muscle Body - African American figure?

Dam toys probably would go all out on this if they had the license, I love their work on the black hawk down and tears of the sun lines.

Didn't know that, maybe I'll get that.

Anyone bashed using the Kaustic Plastic - Heroic Muscle Body - African American figure?

I bashed Expendables using KP & HP. I was tired of waiting around. Also, just got some AF throwing knives yesterday to update my Lee XMAS. Now I can replace my other rig that I have on him, along with a new vest.:yess:

Here is my wip. Still have to make some upgrades and finish the team.

8408383791_ffa4ee0fbf_b.jpg

Last edited:
DeathAsyulm your Expendablees figures look awesome, Im glad I purchased B Ross and the Soldier of Fortune figure:)

I bashed Expendables using KP & HP. I was tired of waiting around. Also, just got some AF throwing knives yesterday to update my Lee XMAS. Now I can replace my other rig that I have on him, along with a new vest.:yess:

Here is my wip. Still have to make some upgrades and finish the team.

8408383791_ffa4ee0fbf_b.jpg

:thud: :panic: :rock WOW! That is a freaking baddass looking set! I wish I had the talent on even doing a bash like that? You mind I ask for the recipe for Hale Caesar since his HS/Body is available.

Is the other HS from another company like KP, etc. or a custom?

I got my AF Statham and liked it so much that I'm bashing a Hale Caeser now. Got most of the parts in, bashing from loose Statham pieces to be more accurate.

Now I'm considering doing a Jeti Li, but can't seem to find the heads anymore (at least not that one).

DeathAsyulm your Expendablees figures look awesome, Im glad I purchased B Ross and the Soldier of Fortune figure:)
Thank you & congrats. The HT Ross is one of my favorites. Hey can you post a picture with AF Statham & Sly standing next to each other so we can see how much bigger the AF Xmas is in height? Thanks.
:thud: :panic: :rock WOW! That is a freaking baddass looking set! I wish I had the talent on even doing a bash like that? You mind I ask for the recipe for Hale Caesar since his HS/Body is available.

Is the other HS from another company like KP, etc. or a custom?

Thanks & you can do these bashes too. :wink1: Here is a quick breakdown for Terry Crews.
KP- AA muscle figure
TTL- NS Diver pants
DamToys- Vest, knee pads
BBI- Boots,belt, goggles, gun & holster, ammo pack & misc pack
Dragon- M4 Super 90 shotgun, elbow pads, medical pack, black cap, green tank top (dyed black)
21st Century- AA Shotgun
Hot Toys- B. Ross night vision goggles
Misc- Black fingerless gloves
Arm Tattoo- me :wink1:

Also, HP sculpts for Jason, Dolph, & Jet. KP sculpt for Couture.

I got my AF Statham and liked it so much that I'm bashing a Hale Caeser now. Got most of the parts in, bashing from loose Statham pieces to be more accurate.

Now I'm considering doing a Jeti Li, but can't seem to find the heads anymore (at least not that one).
Use this one cause the one I have is long gone.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cian+jet+li&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I ordered my AF Statham and contacted Urban Samurai to add the Hale Caeser HS/Body to my order.

Don't forget to post pictures :rock

Thank you & congrats. The HT Ross is one of my favorites. Hey can you post a picture with AF Statham & Sly standing next to each other so we can see how much bigger the AF Xmas is in height? Thanks.

Thanks & you can do these bashes too. :wink1: Here is a quick breakdown for Terry Crews.
KP- AA muscle figure
TTL- NS Diver pants
DamToys- Vest, knee pads
BBI- Boots,belt, goggles, gun & holster, ammo pack & misc pack
Dragon- M4 Super 90 shotgun, elbow pads, medical pack, black cap, green tank top (dyed black)
21st Century- AA Shotgun
Hot Toys- B. Ross night vision goggles
Misc- Black fingerless gloves
Arm Tattoo- me :wink1:

Also, HP sculpts for Jason, Dolph, & Jet. KP sculpt for Couture.

Use this one cause the one I have is long gone.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=cian+jet+li&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Awesome, damn kind of wish I bought 2 of the Art Figures set. How much did it cost to bash it? Or was it from your spare bin? Awesome!

I ordered my AF Statham and contacted Urban Samurai to add the Hale Caeser HS/Body to my order.

Don't forget to post pictures :rock

Awesome, damn kind of wish I bought 2 of the Art Figures set. How much did it cost to bash it? Or was it from your spare bin? Awesome!

All of the Dragon & BBI was in my spare parts bin that I bought years ago.

Crews $45
TTL pants $10
AA shotgun $10
Ross goggles $12
vest $5
Knee pads $3

So I spent $85 not including stuff I already had to put him together. Good luck on your bash. :hi5:

Back