Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing with the battle damage to Batman's suit in Batman is that even though it's there it's sort of hard to really tell unless you're really looking for it because that scene is pretty dark to begin with and his suit is black. The main parts that are noticeable are that his face is busted up and the cowl has some scuffs on it and that the Bat emblem is dirty.

That's subjective

but next scenes prove which was more "brutal".

The really big guy with the chain.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAiF-G-PKw[/ame]

Why is it everytime I hear that first part it always sounds like, it can be truly said that I have a bat in my belt? I cannot hear belfry.

I'm not denying it's there I'm just saying it's kind of hard to tell.
Yeah all good, just commenting generally. :wink1:

I wouldn't mind a Wayne in pajamas. :rotfl

cat_in_pajamas1.jpg

His name is Wayne.. Wayne the Cat. :D

Why is it everytime I hear that first part it always sounds like, it can be truly said that I have a bat in my belt? I cannot hear belfry.

You're not the only one. I can't hear it too - it's one of those lines in movies that I always mis-hear.

He just got dusty and got a busted lip, other than that the suit was in great condition after the crash. :lol

hot toys, please don't make another DX just for this :(

Gouges on cowl brows, cuts on suit, burn holes and melts by the scalloped on the cowl, burned/cracked Batsymbol, actual shrapnel in face (not that glossy, ketchup Hot Toys put on the DX 09), damage to the neck, cuts in suit, torn up cape. They're aren't great shots of the actual body armor (they were in a darkly lit Cathedral), but the armor has little gouges and burns as well. You can see it in that second to last pic. It'd be something along the lines of the Demon Batman suit Hot Toys did,

hottoys%2B356a.jpg

b89ofic_111.jpg

l.jpg

1250716626.jpg

Btmn_1113.jpg

Pretty different from this,

901391_press11-001.jpg

Last edited:
Back