Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me tell you about this guy I know. Howard. Mean kid. Bad seed. Hurt people's wallets.

Now you know the problem was... he got sloppy. You know? Lazy. He started to lose it. He had a head full of Iron Man, I guess. Couldn't keep to the reveal schedule... He was the kind of guy who couldn't hear the hobby train until it was 2 feet from him.

You know what happened to this guy?

Well... he made mistakes. Then another DARK KNIGHT'S OUT!

Now you wanna get futzed? Come on! Let's get futzed!

Well...he made mistakes. And then all of us had our electric companies turn our LIGHTS off! Now you wanna get NUTS? Come on...let's get nuts!

4000 posts and not a damn thing. :lol

Reminds me of the Hot Toys Reeve Superman days with that initial teaser. That bothered people for months/a year.

I am betting that we will most likely see these figures at comic con as the last few years I have been following hot toys, they show off NEW BATMAN figures... 2012 was the 89 Bats/Joker 2013 was 66 Bats/Robin...

I am betting that we will most likely see these figures at comic con as the last few years I have been following hot toys, they show off NEW BATMAN figures... 2012 was the 89 Bats/Joker 2013 was 66 Bats/Robin...

Date of Comic Con?

Not that Hot Toys follows any certain order but going off of the past it would kind of make sense if the DX15 is Batman Returns Batman. They've paired Joker and Batman for three DX releases, I'd be okay with it happening again. Although I would like Marty too.

DX 01 The Joker
DX 02 Batman

DX 08 The Joker
DX 09 Batman

DX 11 The Joker
DX 12 Batman

DX 14 The Joker
DX 15 ???

Back