Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Penguin I would like to see:

-New body with fat body suit or newly sculpted fat body with
-Two Headsculpts. One regular and one with blood/bile dripping
-6 sets of hands, 3 gloved and 3 ungloved
-Spiral Umbrella and standard black umbrella
-Ascot (black) and Ascot with white polka dots
-Boots
-Top Hat
-Opera Overcoat
-Furry Overcoat
-Cigarette
-Raw Fish
-Detonator
-Monocle
-Birth Records of Gotham's First Born

For Catwoman I'd like to see:
-Female Truetype
-One full Catwoman Body suit that ties up in the back undamaged
-One damaged body suit with holes and tears in it
-One Masked head
-One head with torn mask/rooted hair from the end of the movie
-4 sets of hands with and without claws
-Removable claws
-Whip
-Spray cans
-Cat
-Taser

For Returns Batman I'd like to see:
-Truetype in Batman returns suit
-Faux Leather cape
-4 sets of hands
-Dynamite
-Batarang with remote control
-Batmobile control
-Michael Keaton Alternate Headsculpt with torn off cowl
-Boots
-test tubes
-speargun

quite a list lol. i agree with much of it, i hope they really include alot. i really dont think i want secratary selina kyle lol. i just want catwoman.

also, didnt they release batman 89 and Returns minmates a couple nyears ago? i havent been able to find them but im pretty sure they did ,and that included a secratary selina kyle interestingly enough.

quite a list lol. i agree with much of it, i hope they really include alot. i really dont think i want secratary selina kyle lol. i just want catwoman.

also, didnt they release batman 89 and Returns minmates a couple nyears ago? i havent been able to find them but im pretty sure they did ,and that included a secratary selina kyle interestingly enough.

They did Kubricks. I have them.
IMG_0180.jpg

Photo72.jpg

They're pretty rare. Penguin and Joker go for $100 or so even loose. They seldom come up on ebay

yes i knew i saw those! thanks for posting them, i always thought they were minimates. didnt they also make a penguin commando kubrick? i really want that one as it was more film accurate and would go great with the kenner line.

here is a cool pic i found of the gang at the premiere for the film:

man i cant believe its been 20 years! about time we got some quality figures from this awsome batflick!

Whose blood is that on him there? I forget. Is it just his saliva that is green? :dunno

I always thought it was kinda like a puke/bile thing from his mouth. Not Blood.

Yeah that's his puke/bile coming from his mouth, but the blood on his face and head are his own, from when he was attacked by the swarm of bats and fell through the glass skylight.

not sure if i posted these before but i made these Returns customs last year from the kenner line.

I keep forgetting that the original ad states there will also be 1/4 releases here.

Danny Devito Penguin isn't as good as Nolan's interpretation of Penguin.

Back