Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2ilfryt.jpg

Was it ever explained why his bodily fluids are green?

I assumed he drank some of the toxic water...

It's clearly normal blood on the cuts to his face.

You can't even estimate when Hot Toys is going to release the press shots of a figure. It could be now, could be December.

I expect Penguin would be released after Batman or Catwoman. I wonder what order they will be after Batman comes out.

You can't even estimate when Hot Toys is going to release the press shots of a figure. It could be now, could be December.

I expect Penguin would be released after Batman or Catwoman. I wonder what order they will be after Batman comes out.

I hope batman is last cause I already hav e 89 bats unless it has a full keaton headsculpt .

I hope batman is last cause I already hav e 89 bats unless it has a full keaton headsculpt .

Well seeing how Batman was DX 09 and came out before Joker DX 08 I can't see that happening.

There better be a separate mask less cowl. But would you want a ripped cowl version or a clean version? But it can't be clean since the mask is attached to the whole clavicle and bat symbol.

i always wished that kenner who made the original batman movie toys made a penguin duck vehicle in the line. instead we only got a lame penguin jet thing. i have long considered making a custom duck vehicle but i cant seem to find a duck that would suffice.

that pic looks like a hot wheels sized vehicle though. too small though.

the penguin is such a nasty villian, both looks and as a person. his only goal is to kill children. that says enough. one of the more depressive batman villians. he tries and tries but he never succeeds. yet after all the evil hes done, you still cant help feeling sorry for him in the end. one of the great tragic villian's, not just of the batman films, but of cinema in general. you could probably say the same for catwoman, but i felt she probably did more damage to batman emotionally then penguin. she was a woman in charge of herself and kicked his ass in every way lol.

The Penguin would be an awesome DX. But this Catwoman.. omg... orgasm... leather outfit or at least the illusion of it, her gorgeous face (i hope they nail the headsculpt) wow her bodyshape... this is just amazing. For the Batman, not really hyped.. too many Batmans already and I hated the cape of the DX09

When Returns was released I went to LA. Batman Returns was all the hype there from the Chinese theatre, Warner Brother Studio too Six Flag Magic Mountain. Penguin was everywhere. Since those days I have always loved the Penguin design and wanted it in figure form. I am so looking forward to seeing how this turns out to displaying it on my shelf.

I would only consider buying Catwomen if it is two figures
Catwomen and Selina. There is not to much too Catwomen for the $200 bill she would be offered at.

But displayed together with Selina in her secretary outfit would look awesome. The way I like my women to be....sexy office babe by day...sexy leather S&M freak by night....Oh Oh ....did I say to much!!! :love:love

Last edited:
Yeah seperate headsculpt a must but how come I think it won't be with HT? They need to make every BR release a DX and go all out....on each one

the only one that i hope we get a second headsculpt is batman, the torn-off mask keaton head. thats what i hope we get. i can do with or without a spare head for catwoman or penguin.

Back