Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see what Keaton's gonna look like with the cowl ripped off his head which they will HAVE TO INCLUDE!!!

Batman and Penguin definitely. One can assume Catwoman will follow.

QnA:
Fans are also very excited to see the final prototype of DC franchise, like Batman Returns . . . any updates on these figures?

Howard Chan:
Batman Returns - Yes hopefully, the Batman and Penguin figure will be announced this year around December

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com/2012/05/osr-exclusive-interview-with-hot-toys.html

24q69l1.jpg

Im getting so antsy for these figures. The Keaton films, to me are the definative Batman movie's!!! Dark Knight was a nice, fresh, dark turn, but I'll take Keaton any day!

I can't wait to see what sort of accessories Penguin will come with. Some bendy salmons with half-eaten one would be awesome though a an umbrella with working propeller is a bit too much to ask. Penguins with rockets attached to them would also be awesome.

Ha! That'd be a first for Hot Toys!

Someone should start working on the giant duck whatchamajigger.

Im getting so antsy for these figures. The Keaton films, to me are the definative Batman movie's!!! Dark Knight was a nice, fresh, dark turn, but I'll take Keaton any day!

:lecture QFT I loved the Burton/Keaton films. Still to this day gutted they didn't return to their respective roles in Batman Forever.

I'm not sure what to make of having figures in both scales as I just want/need/afford/accommodate one definitive version of each character...

Back