Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jawline should be different as well, Keaton had to wear a prosthetic chin appliance every time he had the cowl on to square out his chin

^ :lol

Props to the person who made that picture - it's excellent.. but yeah.

It's like a bunch of seagulls scrambling for that one chip, in here right now. :lol

It's even worse in the HT Prometheus thread - we're emaciated seagulls over there. :thud:

Jawline should be different as well, Keaton had to wear a prosthetic chin appliance every time he had the cowl on to square out his chin

How would that even work? Plus I am sure that I have seen behind the scenes footage of him pulling his mask up over his head...and all is revealed including his PANDA look, but no chin prosthesis.

How would that even work? Plus I am sure that I have seen behind the scenes footage of him pulling his mask up over his head...and all is revealed including his PANDA look, but no chin prosthesis.

Yup.

It's his chin.

batman4.jpg

batman1.jpg

Not to mention this single take would be impossible if he had a fake chin.

tumblr_msmw29rAUt1rrkahjo3_400.gif

tumblr_msmw29rAUt1rrkahjo5_400.gif

Lol that old school batsuit must have felt like hell. Look at the pain on keatons face haha.

Lol that old school batsuit must have felt like hell. Look at the pain on keatons face haha.

Bale's Begins suit would've been much worse.

At least Keaton's mouth area was far more open, & the actual suit more like an under suit with armoured plating pieces attached to it.

The Bale suit was almost a rubber coffin - & that cowl.. no wonder he spoke like Alec Baldwin with a lisp.

Bale hated wearing the Begins suit lol. That's why it was so easy for him to do the voice.

With all the pics of Keaton with the mask ripped off, anyone think that we'll get a head sculpt with that? Along with a ripped piece?

Bale's Begins suit would've been much worse.

At least Keaton's mouth area was far more open, & the actual suit more like an under suit with armoured plating pieces attached to it.

The Bale suit was almost a rubber coffin - & that cowl.. no wonder he spoke like Alec Baldwin with a lisp.

Who knows. In the begins special features they say how far theyve come and how the new suit actually is more mobile and less hot because its foam latex. That old suit was some pretty thick latex. Val kilmer said his batsuit was total hell too.

Yeah, only the guys wearing them would know for sure really. :lol

I've got all those featurettes, & I realize the tech would be better these days, but plating versus an entire rubber suit would have significant differences.

I miss when Batman actually looked like Batman and not some motorcycle/swat bobblehead. I feel like I could watch this all day

I'm hoping when the time comes, that Returns Batman will have an alternate Keaton head with ripped cowl attachment.

Anytime would be fine HT....

I'm hoping when the time comes, that Returns Batman will have an alternate Keaton head with ripped cowl attachment.

Anytime would be fine HT....

Yeah if it didnt come with alternate sculpt it would be a huge fail I think. its what we all want.

I miss when Batman actually looked like Batman and not some motorcycle/swat bobblehead. I feel like I could watch this all day

haha, same here dude, I feel the same way. I don't really view the new movies as real batman movies. too different, not enough like a comic book, and those suits...jeez. it just dosnt evoke the true batman to me. the older suits, with the yellow oval, the real comic book suits that weren't afraid to be a bit glossy and stylized. I just love it to death, they seriously need to return to this.

Back