Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can still find a deal on a DX09. You don't have to pay the higher ebay prices for it. That being said, you can find good deals on ebay you are patient. I found a good deal on a dx09 just a month ago, or like others have said wait for a Batman Returns version.

Yeah I'll have to wait since I need to save due to bills. Unless I trade two of my figs for one or something.

Sorry, I am just 362 pages late to the party.
Any update about The Penguin figure?

Could have played a joke on him and told him it's already sold out and going for 500 on Ebay...

LOL, Thats harsh my friend I don't need another figure to chase around ThiefsBay.. I just lost another auction for HT Two Face :gah:

:thud: All these customs are top notch. Can only hope that HT's will make it look this good.

971433_507193276021877_46610996_n.jpg

I got my T-1000 that way. I was pumped! Evilbay can be good sometimes. lol

Yeah, it sure can. I've just never had any luck getting Hot Toys in auctions. Only with Buy it now. Got a dx09 for 250 buy it now a month back. It had just been listed so I was lucky cause it would not have lasted the night.

Yeah, it sure can. I've just never had any luck getting Hot Toys in auctions. Only with Buy it now. Got a dx09 for 250 buy it now a month back. It had just been listed so I was lucky cause it would not have lasted the night.

Yeah, I always keep an eye on the "newly listed items" if it's a good deal it won't last long.

After that Predators Fatburn teaser (that a lot of people thought was a Dark Knight product teaser) and the "MMS 200 Kyle Reese" crap, I've learned to not trust Plastic Enemies. They used to be really reliable and actually had official teasers, so I don't know what happened. If they were showing Returns Batman stills a few years ago, I would have believed it. Now? I take it with a grain of salt. They don't know what the **** is going on.

I still can't believe that there are almost 4,000 posts in this thread and there isn't ONE pic or shred of proof that these are happening other than the official announcement from January of 2012 (other than that "reveal in December" BS). :lol

I just wanted to know where you were.. :lol

If folks are still in a quandary after your update there - they ain't payin' attention.

Last edited:
:thud: All these customs are top notch. Can only hope that HT's will make it look this good.

971433_507193276021877_46610996_n.jpg

i swear, some of these customizers have the sickest skills! some should be employed by these companies! it just blows my mind some of the custom stuff i see around. this michelle cat sculpt is just so insane! amazing.

Back