Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That blurry teaser that they showed with the caption "MMS200" it was a blurry picture of a Kyle Reese figure.

NO &&&&& given about teasers. At this point I will stick out my tongue and hold out my patience, at this rate this will never happen. This Batman issue will not be a problem if Hot Toys was USA based company.

Even Lego knows that batman sells more than anything. Their whole DC lineup for 2014 is all batman... again .

1009859_583525448352454_21640492_n.jpg

Yeah it does seem kinda fishy. I would more expect an AC Bats as AO nears.

That is what I'm worried about. HT was going to make Loki from Thor with the casket thing, and instead of that they made the Avengers Loki. I hope they make the Arkham City design because the Origins one looks sorta bad in my opinion :dunno

That is what I'm worried about. HT was going to make Loki from Thor with the casket thing, and instead of that they made the Avengers Loki. I hope they make the Arkham City design because the Origins one looks sorta bad in my opinion :dunno
I agree I don't like the costume design very much

I would really like a Keaton Batman, should I wait for the return or buy the ridiculous expensive 89 Batman?
At this point I personally would wait. The Batman Returns suit is different but not so radically so that a person needs both unless you're a huge fan of the Keaton Batman. Plus the Batman Returns version has the chance of the Keaton headsculpt.

It looks like it was based off of the Dark Knight design.. Let's just hope they use the AC design :pray:
Yeah especially the shape of the mouth, but then I saw another picture of it and it seemed to have those wide right angles that I like (Keaton, AC) so there's still hope

Back