Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I care about their personal live much, But If all you hear is true about Crowe being a jerk, it shows much greater character for RDJ to have learned and recovered from such a bad past than to continue to be shown in a negative light like Crowe. IMO

I think Sallah doesn't mind Iron Man and their fans, it's a question of balance.

He'd be more or less indifferent to Iron Man if they did 2 Batman Return or Arkham City figures and 12 Iron Man figures instead of 14 Iron Man products and no Batman Returns or Arkham City figures.

I think Sallah doesn't mind Iron Man and their fans, it's a question of balance.

He'd be more or less indifferent to Iron Man if they did 2 Batman Return or Arkham City figures and 12 Iron Man figures instead of 14 Iron Man products and no Batman Returns or Arkham City figures.

:exactly::1-1:

I don't mind Iron Man fans... Heck, up until the Iron Man 3 film, I have bought just about everything HT released for Iron Man! So not liking Iron Man fans would be not liking myself up to a point.

I just think that Hot Toys needs to start clearing their plates before they go up for second helpings. They have announced quite a few licenses and done nothing with them... But yet they do release after release after release for Iron Man 3... And that film wasn't even released until a year or more after some of those announcements.

It just seems like maybe one or 2 of those could have been pushed back in favor of doing at least 1 or 2 figures from the previously announced stuff- BTTF, Batman Returns, Prometheus, X-Men First Class... Iron Man fans have PLENTY of stuff in the next few months that they are going to need to buy. Would anybody really care if this Stark never made it out? How many more folks would have been excited to see one of those other licenses get a figure over this? Heck, I don't think I have seen even one person request this Stark on the forums I visit- Nobody probably would have ever missed it had it not been made. But Batman Returns Catwoman or Magneto from First Class? THAT would have been something to get excited about as opposed to the 10th IM3 release.

Sallah

:exactly::1-1:

I don't mind Iron Man fans... Heck, up until the Iron Man 3 film, I have bought just about everything HT released for Iron Man! So not liking Iron Man fans would be not liking myself up to a point.

I just think that Hot Toys needs to start clearing their plates before they go up for second helpings. They have announced quite a few licenses and done nothing with them... But yet they do release after release after release for Iron Man 3... And that film wasn't even released until a year or more after some of those announcements.

It just seems like maybe one or 2 of those could have been pushed back in favor of doing at least 1 or 2 figures from the previously announced stuff- BTTF, Batman Returns, Prometheus, X-Men First Class... Iron Man fans have PLENTY of stuff in the next few months that they are going to need to buy. Would anybody really care if this Stark never made it out? How many more folks would have been excited to see one of those other licenses get a figure over this? Heck, I don't think I have seen even one person request this Stark on the forums I visit- Nobody probably would have ever missed it had it not been made. But Batman Returns Catwoman or Magneto from First Class? THAT would have been something to get excited about as opposed to the 10th IM3 release.

Sallah

Agreed 100% :hi5:

I agree also. I'd love some characters from X-Men and Spidermen and Green Lantern and Arkham.....

However, as I've said before, the reality is, HT make Iron Man and Batman figures. And they occassionally sprinkle in all other license. Thats what they do. They prove it all the time. Either accespt it or not. But to think they're going to change that anytime soon, is not logical or good for you blood pressure. :wave:lol

At least 1 batman Returns revel at ComiCon would have been nice. I'm sure they're on it though. Gonna revel in the excitement of the Batmobile to pass the time.

At least 1 batman Returns revel at ComiCon would have been nice. I'm sure they're on it though. Gonna revel in the excitement of the Batmobile to pass the time.

Maybe there will be something at Ani-com this week. I just opened my Batmobile this morning and it's awesome! Very happy i picked this up, but feel for the freaks who did not get one without damage.

finished_battle_damaged_cat_prototype_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6ebnn5.jpg

:panic:

please tell me this is a hot toys reveal!!!!

Damn!!

That is so freaking close to the source material it IS insane!

Batman_Returns_2711.jpg

I wonder if Hot Toys will do a messed up one like this?

Back