Hot Toys Alien Warrior problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had trouble with these Alien Warrior models?

• Original, smooth head: I had breakage

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Original, smooth head: I had no problems

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Scar: I had breakage

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Scar: I had no problems

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
~i got the aliens black alien warrior for chrimbo from Mrs H, only problem was the cups in the ankle section of the feet, both appeared to be shattered and losing small pieces, i worked super glue into the cups and then a wee bit of dremeling to get a fresh snug fit, works fine now with stiff ankle joints.

I am so glad that I have had no problems with this one. It is easily my second favorite only behind the Predator 2 figure. :cool:

~i got the aliens black alien warrior for chrimbo from Mrs H, only problem was the cups in the ankle section of the feet, both appeared to be shattered and losing small pieces, i worked super glue into the cups and then a wee bit of dremeling to get a fresh snug fit, works fine now with stiff ankle joints.

Already did the super glue treatment to prevent further cracking. It made the joints a little more snug, but I think I'll give the dremeling tip a try. Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Exact same problem i had with mine dude.

Back