Hot Toys Alien Warrior problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had trouble with these Alien Warrior models?

• Original, smooth head: I had breakage

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Original, smooth head: I had no problems

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Black, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Scar: I had breakage

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Scar: I had no problems

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had breakage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown repaint, ridged head: I had no problems

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Chavez, contact HT or SST if you bought it directly from them.
You can glue the leg back on, but it'll be stuck... not nice for such an expensive figure!

Alright!

Finally, after a looooong wait, the replacement for my broken leg arrived this morning!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Strangely enough, Hot Toys sent me a completely new leg, instead of just replacing the articulation on my repainted leg. It's fine by me, as I can have it repainted again, it just seems a bit odd. I mean, this way they actually lose a leg.

Whatever, thanks to HT for coming through!

Ive sent them that many emails they have probably blocked incoming messages from me. Whats even worse is that i continue to buy their products, in similar circumstances i wouldnt even look twice at a company who did this to me.

FRIGGEN FINALLY!! after sending 3 emails a day they finally responded and are taking action to send me a replacement part

I was sending 3 duplicate emails everyday for 1 month i swear..

Either A] they got sick of me or B] they called someone who spoke english to read my email

I had an unusually pleasent experience when I emailed Hot Toys earlier in the year.

I sent the email on a Sunday morning thinking I "might" get a reply later in the week. To my astonishment I got a reply on the very same day (a sunday!!!) with information on official stockists in Europe, which is how I got my Hicks figure :rock

You did well to perservere Jamal and its good to see they finally caved in to your demands. are the problmes wiht the Aliens Warrior very common because Im hoping to pick one up in the new year.

There are worser problems than mine, all mine had was a loose foot. It still stood but i paid money for this thing so i said hey just get a replacement foot.

Some peoples were actually broken from the joints etc

i dont know if they are just gonna send me out the replacement because they asked for my address etc and havent replied yet

My wife got me one for Christmas. Nothing is broken but it is a bit dodgey when trying to get it to stand up. Other than that it is a kick ass figure.

oh yeah... for first timers, don't EVER make it stand without the tail's support. make it sit on the tail

Back