Hot Toys- ALIEN - Nostromo: Dallas full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered Kane from abc express , gotta pay for him next week.
After my ebay fees are cleared up and the thing pf money should be took out soon!.
Too much stuff !! :google:google

Here are the new pics of Dallas. Threw in an on screen shot of Dallas as well.

6384_press06-001.jpg
DALLAS.JPG

6384_press02-001.jpg

6384_press03-001.jpg

6384_press04-001.jpg

6384_press05-001.jpg

6384_press07-001.jpg

6384_press08-001.jpg

Last edited:
awesome , just awesome. I am happy little kids wont be buying these ! :lol.
All the alien and preds by hot toys sold out because kids went mental over them and there rich parents bought them:lol. Hopefully kids wont like these as much since there not actual " ALIENS ".
I need Kane and Dallas , the headsculpt looks brilliant , its amazing when you see this kind of head sculpt and then look at the one hicks and hudson were given. So much potential lost.

Quite tempting.

The bases are getting so good with these now.

What started with the battle damaged endoskeleton base they are now doing more in other lines.

Thanks Darren, that face looks freakin spot on tp me.
Can't wait!

Yeah wooks I have to say this is one of the best if not the best likeness Hot Toys has come up with. He would rock more in his regular attire though.

Dallas's head sculpt turned out perfect. I was only planing on buying Kane but Dallas looks so good I have to have him. :monkey5

Both look amazing and the light-up features are a brilliant touch.

With the pricing on these 12" figures rising so much and so quickly, they need every kind of feature to make them appear worth the bucks. In this case, it's a great display feature. Dallas's headsculpt looks fantastic!

ohh yeahh!! looks great. I think all the folks on the fence will be snapping them up now. they always do. :D can't wait for all the final product pics to keep showing up. thanks for the post.

His short review sounded very positive! Great sculpt + excellent paint job. The rubber suit is a softer material compared with the Alien figures. He was disappointed with the inaccurate egg though. But overall a very positive mini review.

His short review sounded very positive! Great sculpt + excellent paint job. The rubber suit is a softer material compared with the Alien figures. He was disappointed with the inaccurate egg though. But overall a very positive mini review.

Thank You darren for translating my mini review ! I was going to post that here but you 've done it for me .:lol

I can hear the wind now .... ( tries to make sound of wind by whistling and fails... )
Kane and Dallas walking slowly in there space suits.
These figures kick ass so much.

Thank You darren for translating my mini review ! I was going to post that here but you 've done it for me .:lol

No problem! Hope nothing was lost in translation. Thanks for posting pics ASAP. I've had him and Kane ordered for awhile now so its nice to finally have pics!! Don't forget to post more pics of Dallas out of his space prison.

That's cool man and thanks for the mini review. Now I wonder when HT release version 2 and what would comes with the pack:rolleyes:

This figure is awesome!! Really happy with the detail on it and how it turned out. The box artwork is also excellent. So looking forward to these and I hope they carry on the line.

:banana:chew

Back