Hot Toys- ALIEN - Nostromo: Dallas full spec and hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been told that as feared the Kane figure wont come with Hurts likeness, not sure what they'll do but I'd guess an 'aproximation' generic sculpt like the USMC figs (hopefully a decent likeness hidden by paint apps).

Thanks for the confirmation Wooks. It's too bad....I was planning on having the John Hurt head displayed with the suit and the face-huggered head kit-bashed into a face-huggered Kane in underwear. :monkey2

More pics from xl-shop

ALIEN-DALLAS-1.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-2.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-3.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-4.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-5.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-6.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-7.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-7.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-9.jpg

ALIEN-DALLAS-10.jpg

Superb. I've got these figs on order from Play.com, however I mght have to e-bay them if they're out now....

Nice pics and its also nice that Kane and Dallas are shipping at different times. Easier on the wallet that way.

It does look good, although it's too bad that the egg sculpt is just the one they used for their snap kit containers, and I'm still concerned about the head sitting so low.

Dallas looks TERRIFIC!! Very pleased with how it turned out.

If they really are having problems using John Hurt's likeness for Kane, perhaps they could use a likeness of John Finch, who originally was slated to play Kane, before he got taken to hospital with feeling ill from diabetes on his first day on the set. I think it would be a bit of a cheek though...:sick

Well, if the Kane likeness isn't there, I guess we can just pose it with the facehugger headsculpt.

Wow, I guess I will be getting this now. I'm with others about the head being too low in the helmet. Maybe there is a way to make it sit higher?

Back