Hot Toys Alien Covenant Xenomorph Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hot Toys were clever, they would make a David or Walter figure, because there aren't any good 1/6 scale Fassbender headsculpts out there. I would imagine that such a figure would sell with fans of Alien Covenant and people who want to make custom young Magneto figures, etc.

But they won't, because HT doesn't care about the licence beyond preventing other companies from using it. :mad:

cb8bb3a23c67fcbdccd38711803b6139.jpg

The movie is getting a chilly reception in China, due in large part to most Alien footage being dropper due to censorship.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcai...enant-falls-flat-in-china-day-2/#89ea5277c371

Painfully obvious the movie is seriously tanking pretty much everywhere. We will be extremely lucky to even get the Ripley now I think. Looks like if you want anything alien/aliens related it will have to be from Neca. No way will they do version 2's of power loader or other marines.

Still gunna get another movie though,at the end of the day that's most what I wanted to happen,if the next film is a success I expect HT will go back and make this figure,until then let's all rush out and buy that Tim Burton crap art figure that's coming,you know how much collectors were screaming for that

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Still gunna get another movie though,at the end of the day that's most what I wanted to happen,if the next film is a success I expect HT will go back and make this figure,until then let's all rush out and buy that Tim Burton crap art figure that's coming,you know how much collectors were screaming for that

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Ridley really does seem to make one good one vs. every other movie.

Gladiator (good)
Hannibal (next film, bad)
Black Hawk Down (good)
Matchstick men (dunno never saw it but never enthralled me either)
Kingdom of Heaven (good)
(then nothing really good until Prometheus)
(then crap until Martian, counselor had great potential/cast but it never went anywhere)

at this juncture I kinda don't even want another alien movie. Or if there is one, Scott should NOT direct it or have much of a hand in it.

30 million opening weekend in China. The censorship thing is so bizarre to me. Imagine an Alien movie without aliens.

Come on, please let us get a creature figure out of this...

30 million opening weekend in China. The censorship thing is so bizarre to me. Imagine an Alien movie without aliens.

Come on, please let us get a creature figure out of this...

Hmm, yeah I guess so, although Alien 79, the Xenomorph has very little screen time about 4 minutes in total. Its usually what you cant see that scares you the most. Nothing scarier then your own imagination.

Even if they did make it, it's not the Xeno we all know. It doesn't have the Giger biomechanical-ness to it so I'd much rather see another overpriced rubber statue of Big Chap from HT. Which of course, will never happen.

the trick William Potter is not minding that it will not be released....LOL

Fox is probably begging HT to make these so they can call back 1% of HT profits from the figures to offset the bomb which was Covenant....

Back