Hot Toys Alien Covenant Xenomorph Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they should.

I feel there's a pretty good chance they'll do the first part of that but probably not the second.

Last edited:
After their last attempt (aka "Big Crap"), they can hardly do worse...
joseph tsang:

cover256x256-adb5b94f4a6a4017a4933d9c63e696b3.jpg

1440946093_1171215604.jpg

Definitely not doing Alien Covenant. They would have shown something at SDCC. Too bad. A David and Neomorph figure would rock!

Even if they did make it, it's not the Xeno we all know. It doesn't have the Giger biomechanical-ness to it so I'd much rather see another overpriced rubber statue of Big Chap from HT. Which of course, will never happen.
So? It was still amazing. Why does everything have to be the "Classic"?
It's practically identical to all the other aliens. They don't make them and count on super picky people ripping it apart because "this rib was higher on the body slightly in the movie" or "its dome is .5 degrees off. Not screen accurate!"

It's practically identical to all the other aliens. They don't make them and count on super picky people ripping it apart because "this rib was higher on the body slightly in the movie" or "its dome is .5 degrees off. Not screen accurate!"
i wonder how you differ your relatives from other humans.

I have two cousins like that,but there is a 5 degree difference in the dome shapes,you guys wouldn't notice but to my expert trained eye it's there,it sickens me that you wouldn't notice,therefore you are all beneath me,and I am superior,kneel before my knowledge

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I have two cousins like that,but there is a 5 degree difference in the dome shapes,you guys wouldn't notice but to my expert trained eye it's there,it sickens me that you wouldn't notice,therefore you are all beneath me,and I am superior,kneel before my knowledge
i dunno. to me your cousins look like each other, and like you, and basically like most other mammal on earth. two legs, two hands, one head. you're a crazy nitpicking nerd if you pay attention to differences between your cousins and monkeys, they are basically the same design.

Alien%20costume.jpg

attachment.php

Back