Hot Toys: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, AVP and AVP-R Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt know where to put these, All alien Related Thread, all Pred related Thread, Berserker thread... well ill put it here as its where i put the previous Dog alien pics

dscf5236r.jpg

dscf5242k.jpg

Awesome bro! Did you re-paint the Berserkers jaw piece? But anyway beautiful poses man! :lol

I repainted the entire mask, put on several very thin layers of black on the mask so to the naked eye its black but once you catch a bit of light on it the brown comes through

dscf5077p.jpg

Last edited:
I repainted the entire mask, put on several very thin layers of black on the mask so to the naked eye its black but once you catch a bit of light on it the brown comes through

dscf5077p.jpg

Nice job, berserker looks great, i always thought the mask was way to brown on this figure, you made a big improvement. The poses look so realistic too :hi5:

The bleached look on that berserker jaw bone looks incredible. Nice work!

Dog Alien is the only HT alien I own and he’s looking a little faded and forgotten now.

Didnt know where to put these, All alien Related Thread, all Pred related Thread, Berserker thread... well ill put it here as its where i put the previous Dog alien pics

dscf5236r.jpg

dscf5242k.jpg

That looks awesome kiva!!! Great display. I like the bases.

when is Hot Toys going to make another Alien? They still haven't made an Alien Resurrection Drone.

The AvP-R alien was one of my favorites!
Too bad the maid broke the damn thing...

Oh well, I wish I could find one for cheap.

Now that the LSF Wolf turned out to be disappointing to say the least..... I am ready to see a 1/4th scale take on the Wolf by Hot Toys!

Now that the LSF Wolf turned out to be disappointing to say the least.....
Whaaaa? It came out better than people expected it to. It has thigh netting, which is a 30 second DIY job for anybody with common sense and thats it. Its a success. The only let down is the price.

Whaaaa? It came out better than people expected it to. It has thigh netting, which is a 30 second DIY job for anybody with common sense and thats it. Its a success. The only let down is the price.

30 second job LOL. Ummm have you even read the thread on people who got it saying how hard it would be to remove. While I love the piece, the sculpt is incredible. The paint is a little bland and lifeless :(. The alien is undersized ( I hate the egg yolk looking acid ). The price is the real nail in the coffin for me though because its basically an overpriced maquette.

30 second job LOL. Ummm have you even read the thread on people who got it saying how hard it would be to remove.
I have read, and the biggest part of my collecting hobby is making my own figures, and in the past ive made several 1:1 Pred bio masks. So i know my way around a tool set and a collectible! So maybe im seeing the job with experience and confidence behind me.

Back