Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ecb58c3592aca8902e16af226cf36f88.jpg
462ee6fadae5eef81a29cb71709d66bf.jpg

Saw a post from a Facebook page(Toyzhobby) sometime ago and saw this nifty thing from toysbox. Definitely handy! Just wished I knew when it would be released or if we could ever order one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sell thru a coup outlets, but mostly eBay. I posted link to their home page in the Morgan Hellfire section a few days ago. And I'm keeping an eye out for someone else when they release so if you want I can let you know as well.

ecb58c3592aca8902e16af226cf36f88.jpg
462ee6fadae5eef81a29cb71709d66bf.jpg

Saw a post from a Facebook page(Toyzhobby) sometime ago and saw this nifty thing from toysbox. Definitely handy! Just wished I knew when it would be released or if we could ever order one!

just wondering will it be color different for the upper and lower body? and the pose looks like very easy to fall forward as the body is heavy

I seen that hulk stand over the weekend and forgot to post about it.

I thought it would look better for trying something like this pose, but I don't know if the normal torso for AoU hulk can pose that way as I've had it in smash mode since I opened it.

9fae5c937237dff5df5a3bafc0bb0d78.jpg

Ok I'm confused. It says the base is 468 yen but when I convert it show as $4.49 American. Can anyone clear that up?

They sell thru a coup outlets, but mostly eBay. I posted link to their home page in the Morgan Hellfire section a few days ago. And I'm keeping an eye out for someone else when they release so if you want I can let you know as well.

Thanks. I'll be keeping an eye online to see if it pops out anywhere. I tried the link you gave but no dice.

Back