Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever man, i just thought i would share my experience a little in case someone else has a similar problem with theirs. I didnt even know the arms came off, i was trying to break them off since i had to destroy it anyway and it popped off. Thats when i noticed nothing was damaged, i guess the joint was too tight and got stuck or something. So if someone else gets a stuck arm try popping it off and back on. As for the smash torso all i can say is be very careful as the plastic down there is very thin and not solid. Anyway i hope no else has this problem with theirs.

got him 20min ago, the Normal Torso has what appears to be Glue stain

UGH $380 some quality control, the box was brand new still original seal

i saw someone had this same issue a few pages back, any ideas on how to remove it? rubbing alcohol maybe?

here is a pic of it
View attachment 220460

i have a same defect by the time i open box and check in the shop, lucky they can change a new one for me.

From when/who?

From Popcultcha it depends if there was a recent sale.

Once I ordered on a Monday, and I received it on a Wednesday.

But with the recent sale, I ordered Saturday (therefore Monday), and I will get one today (Friday) and I expect to get the next one on Monday. Plus the Hulk hopefully on Tues/Wed.

Ordered the big guy on Wednesday and via FedEx tracking it looks like he's half way across the Atlantic en route to me here in the UK. Can't wait to see my new addition, i'll post pics with him and the rest of the gang hopefuly in the next few days :yess:

Well so far i like to pose the roaring head with the palms and the more neutral head in a fist pose. The palms i tried today and they aren't as bendable as i would like.

What hulk thinks of iron man:
PB060393.jpg

Love this figure. Every time I pass it on the shelf I'm amazed!
This is what iron man thinks of Hulk. LOL
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446815924.574258.jpg

Good to see him up against the regular sized figures, really does show how much of a behemoth he is.

Does anyone know if the hairpiece for this hulk will fit on the original avengers hulk figure? My dog got a hold of the original now I want to know if I can just switch out hair. Cause an avengers hulk head is about $150 on ebay...

Does anyone know if the hairpiece for this hulk will fit on the original avengers hulk figure? My dog got a hold of the original now I want to know if I can just switch out hair. Cause an avengers hulk head is about $150 on ebay...

This comes with 2 heads, one of which I believe is the same as the original, so it should work.

Back