Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time i look at it i can't help but smile and have a little chuckle it's just so ridiculously big, in all honesty he's my fave in terms of the four AOU figures i now have which i wasn't expecting.

Got hulk and tank in today. Just now in fact. Will take pictures tonight. Late. I'm tired. Have not slept in a few days. Gonna take a nap.

But hulk is massive. I'd not had a1 out in a year or more so you forget. The deluxe set is great. The smash torso is well worth the extra money, IMO. Sure it could be better. Everything can always be improved. But it's still great.

Tank is fantastic. Better weathering then I expected on the production figure. Really impressive. Still prefer the clean look, but if it's going to be weathered I'm happy with what they managed.

Just opened my deluxe set to inspect, really impressed with this figure. Totally agree with everyone here that it's quite the figure in-hand. The size gives it presence but the level of detail and execution is also very impressive. Screaming head doesn't bother me at all either.

Also I switched out the yoga pants with the TA torn pants and this is now my definitive Hulk :) Space-age yoga pants looks great and is really well made, but the torn pants to me just looks more Hulk-appropriate.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread, but I was curious how close the articulation in the standard upper body can replicate the deluxe torso piece. It looks like you could get pretty close, but maybe it's a pose that wouldn't be good to have set for a long time.

Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread, but I was curious how close the articulation in the standard upper body can replicate the deluxe torso piece. It looks like you could get pretty close, but maybe it's a pose that wouldn't be good to have set for a long time.

Not very close at all, it simply doesn't look quite as natural. Not to mention, as you said, it wouldn't be a good idea to leave the arms in that pose.

I wish there was a way to buy the smash torso & legs only for this guy. that's all I really need :p

maybe toy anxiety will part this guy out soon or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing a lot of reviews. Very solid figure. But I prefer the first 'jade' giant we got.

I like that you like the likeness on this like totally life like figure.
:lol
QiynwgyRaBdXG.gif

:lol

Cool. Thank you. There are quite a few Bestas on their site. Can you give me the dimensions or a link? It's hard to navigate the site when you are not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Back