Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the hairpiece for this hulk will fit on the original avengers hulk figure? My dog got a hold of the original now I want to know if I can just switch out hair. Cause an avengers hulk head is about $150 on ebay...

I can't say for certain because I don't own the A1 Hulk and I have yet to take the AoU Hulk out of the box :slap :lol, but I don't think the seams in the hair are the same, at least from all of the video reviews I've watched. The A1 looks smooth while the AoU looks jagged. Of course, that doesn't mean the hairpieces aren't interchangeable.

Mr FedEx just delivered him to me at work, can't wait to get home now to crack him open and check him out.

I think he falls into the category more impressive in hand than in photos, you just can't appreciate the size and weight of this figure he truly is a beast.

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG

I did something a little different. I have a backing on my shelf that's attached to the wall and I took one of the clasps that comes with the diecast Iron Man and have it clamped on him. It is all attached to the shelf- sucker won't fall.

Back