Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyway.....I got the regular version on PO but I'm really digging this smash torso. There is just never enough money or room for this hobby LOL. I'm surprised I've managed to stay married LOL.

well, I was going to buy this new version although I really did want to buy the first version and then a miracle happened. I was offered the first hulk at $275 shipped mint. I couldn't resist. I do like the pants and green better on the first version but like the paint detail with this new one. The price ultimately made the decision for me. I couldn't pass up such a good deal for the first version hulk. After having it now for a few days I can say Im happy with it and not even contimplating the aou version. Either one you choose will satisfy your jaded giant needs. But anyone without a hulk NEEDS to buy one already!!!! Im suprised I waited this long. lol

well, I was going to buy this new version although I really did want to buy the first version and then a miracle happened. I was offered the first hulk at $275 shipped mint. I couldn't resist. I do like the pants and green better on the first version but like the paint detail with this new one. The price ultimately made the decision for me. I couldn't pass up such a good deal for the first version hulk. After having it now for a few days I can say Im happy with it and not even contimplating the aou version. Either one you choose will satisfy your jaded giant needs. But anyone without a hulk NEEDS to buy one already!!!! Im suprised I waited this long. lol

Same thing kinda happened with me with Widow. I love everything about the AoU Widow...the outfit, the hair, the batons, the blue pipping...everything. But my buddy just won the WS Widow so he's giving it to me as a B-day present since he already has it. So AoU got canceled to save money.

Same thing kinda happened with me with Widow. I love everything about the AoU Widow...the outfit, the hair, the batons, the blue pipping...everything. But my buddy just won the WS Widow so he's giving it to me as a B-day present since he already has it. So AoU got canceled to save money.
I also chose the ws widow over the aou one. I honestly prefer the look. I just bought a aou black widow base to stand her on so its a uniformed look for matching stands. As for hulk I bought an extra dark world thor base and just reversed the rock formation ontop and use the backside so the badge doesnt show. It turned out great for a hulk base! Looks like he just smashed his foot through the ground.

For those who have them, can you let me know the height of the figure with the smash torso? Also, the HT website height seems inaccurate...it says that the height for A1 hulk is just 42cm...but I went and measure my friend's A1 Hulk and it is around 47cm in a normal standing position...thanks!

Will definitely be picking up the deluxe version for sure, just hope that some UK retailers still get that version in-stock.

Im going with the deluxe also because I want the extra head and I imagine buying the head separately in ebay will be more than the difference between the regular and deluxe set.

image.jpg

Back