Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Others were saying earlier that the screaming sculpt looks like Hulk is singing, but I'm just not seeing that. I think he looks like a seriously pissed-off rage monster, as he should look.

Yeah, I don't see singing. Looks like the hulk, classic face.

I agree, he looks pretty great. I don't have him, but I assume angling his head down a bit would add more to the angriness since his eyes appear to look up slightly.
Do those who have both in hand prefer the original Avengers green or the more olive AoU version?

I don't have him (Aou) yet, still waiting. But I've seen it at shows and I think they both look good. The original seems closer to classic comic hulk, but for some reason the new one just seems more realistic. No reason why it does, but to me it does.

I believe the screaming head is meant to be tilted downwards with PERS eyes looking upwards, at least that's how I'm going to display my Hulk and for the photoshoots when my PO arrives. No money for the Deluxe version :(

Like this:

11921738_10153028538482344_2439698579324372651_o.jpg
11950146_10153028538497344_5061500680248318408_o.jpg

It almost looks like the A1 Hulk, doesn't it? Either **** Po played around with the color for his photos or it will look different depending on the level of light in the environment.

It does! I think it's the first option, all the other pics/videos I saw of him, he looks more yellowish.
Which is a shame (at least for me), I have him o pre-order, but I prefer this tone of green.

I think I'll be missing out real bad if I didn't get the deluxe set :gah: it's the only thing that differentiates the 2 Hulks.

Back