Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sort of a win win for HT, the roar head is different from the first Hulk and being $100 less makes it enticing to those with the first who'd buy a new figure if it was different enough, and the extra torso add incentive for new customers to spend an extra hundred to get the standard head. Probably maximize their overall sales doing this all, quite smart as a business.

I think once in hand you will change your opinion.

Except on those fingers. :lol
X2, hulk is very I i pressive in person, to the point of making my other figures feel like barbie dolls

Don't think that the fingers will be too noticeable at a distance

Each time I look at my kid's piggy bank, I think about the smash pose torso haha

Hulk_Bank.jpg

Was just about to order the non-deluxe version with my rewards but I wonder if it'll stick around for a nice discount since pple don't care for the roaring head.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Im just buying the single version but I think this fig will hang around for a while. Many people like the ripped pants of the Avengers version so I don't imagine many of those rebuying. I don't think it'll sell out like Cap.

Great review! Showed me what i wanted to know. Some things to note though: The open palms are bendable, i dont recall that being mentioned anywhere which is weird. Are those click sounds ratchet joints? Hope they're are durable. Really looking forward to this beast in my collection. :yess:

I never PO'ed this guy so I will just have to pick him up when he arrives on these shores.

Thinking the best option would to be just to pickup the exclusive version and yes that newest review was great.

I'll be ordering the single version once I have some points go active next month ... think he'll go perfect at the bottom of my Avengers detolf since he's so huge.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

i am waiting as patiently as i can although i wont have the money till oct anyways so i have to wait. I just hope to shave off a decent amount with rp. I figure with shipping on something this big and heavy he will be 400$. Thats out of my price range usually but its hulk.

Thought it over alot and I'm fine with the first hulk. I'll be passing on this version, too much coming in the next few months

Back