Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good thing i decided to get the set for the extra head, it looks like the extra head will now be my primary head instead of a 2nd.

11204383_737751846350512_2146366492191395731_n.jpg

i dont know i think color is pretty accurate depending on which scene you're watching, like the africa scene he looked that color. Other scenes though he looked darker green so. So given that i dont hate it.

Still don't like his stretchy Yoga shorts. Not sure what is going on with his skin color, either.
Promo pics had him looking more bright green than olive green. Now he looks more gray/olive green.

Think I am sticking with my Avengers Hulk.

His skin looks very accurate in color to me.

1830_hulk_aaofu_62.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_the_hulk_still.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-hulk.jpg

Hulk_BlackWidow_Age-of-Ultron.png

avengers-age-of-ultron-hulk-vs-iron-man.jpg

The roaring sculpt still looks strange, doesn't appear they made any changes, of course with him coming out so fast they couldn't have.

Whoa. I'm really digging the pictures of the final product! I'm really glad that I chose adaptability over cheapness and bought the deluxe version, because the second head sculpt looks really good.

I'll admit that I'm a bit surprised that Hulk is going to be released so early, but you won't hear me complaining! Hulk is the last of the original six Avengers that I need! Can't wait! :yess:

I like the first version better. The color been one of the main reasons (brighter green). Shorts > toga pants.

I guess I'm not looking for movie accuracy. More for a good 1/6 Hulk and the first one does a better job than this for me.

Really wanted the screaming head but after this pics, I'm kind of not liking it anymore.

But for those who want one, get it, no doubt.

Last edited:
I like the first version better. The color been one of the main reasons (brighter green). Shorts > toga pants.

I guess I'm not looking for movie accuracy. More for a good 1/6 Hulk and the first one does a better job than this for me.

Really wanted the screaming head but after this pics, I'm kind of not liking it anymore.

But for those who want one, get it, no doubt.
agree with this
was planning on getting the smashing posed one but after seeing the pics, I think im going to pass

Thanks for the comparison photos with old and new hulk. I was anxious for the new one, but now seeing the paint jobs side by side, I'm content with the one I have. Now I'll just have to wait for the yoga pants to show up on ebay.

I passed on the 1st Hulk because the price for value was too high, knowing there'd be more Hulks to choose from as I'd only want one. Liked that the price actually dropped for the AOU one by $25 but wasn't too happy about making a deluxe and regular version. If the regular version had the clenched teeth mouth I might have ordered one as I prefer it over the roaring mouth. That's all I wanted for the original was 2 head sculpts just like they made for AOU, but i don't want nor would ever use the 2nd smashing torso, so again don't want to spend $375. So now I'm bummed again. I prefer the original color of the 1st release from the Avengers movie over the lighter green from AOU. Kinda indifferent between the pants, ripped jeans vs yoga pants, could've lived with either. Like the newer head sculpt over original... I just can't win!! :cuckoo: :lol Well patience is a virtue so either I choose one of these AOU versions down the road if they get discounted, or the wait will continue for the next version...:slap I waited forever till I liked a Cap figure and glad I did as I bought the AOU version, which to me is the best so far, and like the Hulk only want 1. I do look forward to seeing many more photo's and who knows, maybe my decision will change to get this guy...

Wow, is he really that much lighter colored than the Avengers version? Darker green looks so much better regardless of accuracy. Glad I picked up the Avengers version when it was available for retail.

Back