Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11952010_929869637086020_6747986821907322617_n.jpg

11903987_929869690419348_5954700723105065350_n.jpg

Huh.. But they aren't PERS? Need to see vids of this.
They're just eyeballs with sticks attached to them that you move individually.

Huh I didn't know about that. Thanks guys. Didn't get the first Hulk or showed interest in the 1:4 Bats.

So why did they not go with PERS, I know people have a disdain for them.

That isn't HT's XLV, is it? Seems a little small.

So why did they not go with PERS, I know people have a disdain for them.

I believe this system is sturdier than the typical PERS. That could be due to the size of the sticks behind each eyeball. Plus, they're not connected together. It's a much simpler arrangement.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the pics, Holo. :duff

Maybe it's the lighting, but the fingers on the fists that come with the smash torso don't look all that detailed. And I would've much preferred a greener Hulk, as in A1, in AoU. But that's not HT's fault.

There has hardly been any production delays from Hot Toys lately. They have been releasing figures early for a while now. They said a while back that they got a hang of production and found a way to speed it up. Most AoU figures are also easy to reprint due to most of the parts being reused.
so, and correct me if I'm wrong here...
what I'm getting out of all this is that Hot Toys found a way to speed up production by only releasing figures they've already made atleast once before?
wow. come to think of it, that's actually quite genius. 😅

Back