Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone doing or know where I can buy the torn shorts? I bought the aou and am psyched except I want the old school pants, not the spandex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. Looks pretty good.

He does indeed, can't wait to see it painted.

NECA-SDCC-2015-2.jpg

Speaking of color, I wonder what different it would make if Hot Toys had done Hulk's eyes the right color, I feel like the bright blue hurts the portraits a bit.

this is one of the example that HT has improved the final product from the prototype.
the crack under the armpit has been removed from the non-articulated body!

I have no doubt the crack was never meant to be part of the final design. We just saw a prototype

no. when it was on PO, there were a disclaimer which said that the final product will have
cracks while the prototype shown were seamless.

I have no doubt the crack was never meant to be part of the final design. We just saw a prototype
It was originally known that the crack was going to be there. The staff over at Secret Base would tell you it will be there when the final production version came out. Guessing they originally wanted to mold the torso and arms separately but just did them as one piece in the end.

this is one of the example that HT has improved the final product from the prototype.
the crack under the armpit has been removed from the non-articulated body!

Are you sure? These photos may have been photoshopped, or just good lighting. We shall see soon. When more collectors get him.

I'm much more worried about the roaring head and sculpted fists. I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Girlfriend had surgery a couple days ago and she loves this figure, so i sent her a picture from Dr Hulk to help her smile for a minute.

Back