Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Thank you. There are quite a few Bestas on their site. Can you give me the dimensions or a link? It's hard to navigate the site when you are not sure exactly what you are looking for.
BESTÅ Frame - walnut effect light gray - IKEA

It's that. The doors are discontinued. They were the tombo doors. There are new replacement doors called glassvik now

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

IKEA NEEDS to bring back the Tombo doors, I have the Glassviks on my display and it just isn't the same :(

It's a fantastic figure. If you want it if say go for it. Everyone that sees it is uber impressed. It's well done. And it's what we in the art world like to call...effing huge. Lol

It's a fantastic figure. If you want it if say go for it. Everyone that sees it is uber impressed. It's well done. And it's what we in the art world like to call...effing huge. Lol

Yeah, I saw it in person and it looks amazing. It's sort of the situation I was in with TDW Loki... should I wait for a 3rd version that will bring back the horned helmet and Odin's staff, or in the Hulk's case, going back to the classic ripped pants (albeit more flexible like the new ones). The wait will be a while but it's just a nitpicky preference, I didn't want to just have daggers and handcuffs as accessories, but I might be okay with the new pants as well, just prefer the classic look more.

Loki and the helmet I get. Looks much much better with it. Though tdw costume fits and looks better. There's a chance they go back to it, the helmet, but given how much the actor disliked it who knows.

But with hulk I really don't see them going back any time soon. And if they do I really doubt it's purple jeans. But you never know.

I hope they make an Odin for Rangarok. I'll probably stick with my TDW Loki unless the sculpt is better or it brings a helmet.

I hope they make an Odin for Rangarok. I'll probably stick with my TDW Loki unless the sculpt is better or it brings a helmet.

I also quite like my TDW Loki, holding the short scepter that came with the Banner figure. However, I too may get another Loki from Ragnarok, depending on what he looks like and comes with. As far as Odin, I'll stick with my Odin figure from the first Thor film as my representation.

As far as Hulk, I'm looking forward to receiving AoU Hulk next month and seeing just how big he actually is in hand.

****, thats a steal for both regular & deluxe...i just blew my wad this black friday though...

got me a banner, MK 7, & AoU Thor...& that's just for hot toys...wish i would have held out though, this guys next on my hit list!(deluxe of course) :p

Back