1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know if those are all the accessories they are pretty "Batman specific" leaves Robin very light....... unless they are a two pack!

I can hear Adam West talking to me!!
1014150_395920670528883_1762917057_n.jpg

HOLY LIKENESS BATMAN!!!
998705_395920357195581_851039632_n.jpg

I am floored by this set!! MUST GET FOR ME!!

Full picture gallery CLICK HERE!

Wow. That is stunning. If your pics are that good, I can only imagine what it must've been like to see them on the show floor.

Holy crap! those are unreal!

These are DX I imagine? any chance / word on additional sculpts?...

I'm not sure about Robin, as his eyes have a wetness to them that I think would be impossible to achieve with PERS (look around the edges of his bottom eye lids), but Batman has thicker eye lids, and that's making me wonder.

Eye's look fixed, not PERS, but "Holy Home Run Batman!" Please put the order up soon! I need to get these ordered ASAP!

There was no DX symbol in the announcement. They also have regular stands, usually they would show it on their "fancier" stands if it was DX. Don't think it's PERS.

DX or not, they look absolutely stunning, and they're "must buys" in my book.

"Will Batman and Robin escape the controlling collector's clutches?"

"Can the Dynamic Duo defeat the Archivist of Adam West?"

"Tune in Next Week to find out! Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel."

By the way, the answer is "no;" these figures will be mine!

DX or not, they look absolutely stunning, and they're "must buys" in my book.

"Will Batman and Robin escape the controlling collector's clutches?"

"Can the Dynamic Duo defeat the Archivist of Adam West?"

"Tune in Next Week to find out! Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel."

By the way, the answer is "no;" these figures will be mine!

Yes, I cannot resist these!!! After taking those shots and look at them on my screen, I was like WHOA!!

As far as pricing goes, if I had to guess, I would say that, if they are, in fact, sold separately, and everything that's included is in the pics, I'd say that West would be about $230, while Ward would be about $190-$210.

Hmm that would equate to about £290-300.

So around £140-150 per figure.

Pricey, but I can go with that :D

It has been said that Ward was tough to fit in those trunks and they tried to hide his package. I guess that the figure is pretty anatomically correct. :rotfl

Except that what you're interpreting as his "junk" is actually an optical illusion. The "package" of which you speak is his right thigh. This isn't World Box, you know.:lol

The snagability of the suits... placing them in and removing them from the Batmobile... dunno...

Hopefully Batman will come with a BIG bomb!

j/k they both look great!

Just saw those pics up top. Man, these are fantastic.

I think I already have to pass on them after looking at the pics of the HOth set up over at the SW threads. I dunno....

I think the questions you have to ask yourself are:
1.) What am I a bigger fan of?

And

2.) Which final product will be the best quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back