1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple more:

1006275_557297600998901_270110355_n.jpg

1010366_557297574332237_1624252511_n.jpg

Just doesn't seem like it'd make sense to sell them separate; I mean who would ever just buy robin? And for as basic and uninvolved as they are, $299 for the pair ought to do it.

I would much prefer then to be sold separate but 300 for both would be a good price

...then I would sell Robin :dance

Awesome! Thanks for posting those, Spanbauer! I really wonder if Batman's mask is sculpted or fabric; they did that good of a job on it. If the former, I wonder if, perhaps, there aren't alternate faces that they wanted to keep a surprise. You really need the clenched teeth if you're going to include the bomb.:lol Robin looks pretty fantastic, as well.

Can the same be said about other bit-part characters, ie Coulson? I don't know if this is a fair comparison since this is a 'duo', but I still can't see these two being sold as a set. Given what HT has served up lately these'll likely be $200 each by the time the PO is up, so $300 for a twin-set would be fine by me.
Plus Robin from the Adam West series was in no way a small part compared to other characters that Hot Toys makes figures of. He was in every episode to my knowledge and was as big a part of the show as Batman. I'd love if they both came in a pack to cut costs but I don't know if it'll actually happen. Though judging off the comments in here it seems a lot of people aren't interested in him based off some silly hate for the character.

Robin is an integral part of the batman mythology. my favorite character as a kid and definitely the biggest reason for purchasing these two figures.
absolutely awesome to have robin represented on the 1/6 batman display.

in much the same way that reeve will always be superman, burt ward will always be THE Robin for me.

Plus Robin from the Adam West series was in no way a small part compared to other characters that Hot Toys makes figures of. He was in every episode to my knowledge and was as big a part of the show as Batman. I'd love if they both came in a pack to cut costs but I don't know if it'll actually happen. Though judging off the comments in here it seems a lot of people aren't interested in him based off some silly hate for the character.

Robin is an integral part of the batman mythology. my favorite character as a kid and definitely the biggest reason for purchasing these two figures.
absolutely awesome to have robin represented on the 1/6 batman display.

in much the same way that reeve will always be superman, burt ward will always be THE Robin for me.

I don't get the disinterest in Robin. To me he's the original sidekick :dunno

I don't get the disinterest in Robin. To me he's the original sidekick :dunno
Especially on this series. It baffles me how many people want a West Batman but not a Ward Robin. If you're a fan of the show you'd know they both were big parts of each and every episode. Not loving the character is one thing but I don't see how people even liked the show enough to buy a Batman figure if they aren't buying a Robin. That's just me though.

I didn't really think I'd have much interest in getting these, but after seeing them and thinking about it they are an iconic part of Batman's history and certainly one of my first introductions to the character. I think I'm going to have to buy them.

The figures look great can't wait to get my hands on them

Hmmm, from the way Bats head is turned a little to (his) right, I wonder if the Cowl is soft rubber? Could be separate from the head sculpt and allow for some nice movement.

Also need some clear close ups of the eyes, could still be pers in there!

Wow, these two guys are better than I'd hoped for. I'm going to go all in and pick up both figures and the Batmobile. Would have liked a surf board and swim trunks for Bats, but of well.

Old Grandpa

Most definitely picking up Batman and Robin, the 1/6 Batmobile, and any of the villains they make. I am beyond excited!

So looks like they each have a Batarang and walkie talkie. I'm assuming the Batcuffs, shark repellent (if that's what it is, looks like it), and bomb are for Batman. Not bad accessories even though I was hoping for some more stuff kind of.

The mask better come off the mask better come off the mask better come off! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back