1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely can not wait to have these in my collection. I used to watch this all the time as a kid so these are very nostalgic for me. I must have both figures and the Batmobile for sure. I'm hoping they do the primary villians (Gorshin Riddler, Romero Joker, Meredith Penguin & Newmar Catwoman) at least which would make for an awesome display.

Now, if HT would only produce a Linda Carter Wonder Woman and Lou Farrigno Incredible Hulk, I would be beyond happy. I honestly never thought we would see a Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin. So maybe there is hope.

I can hear Adam West talking to me!!
1014150_395920670528883_1762917057_n.jpg

HOLY LIKENESS BATMAN!!!
998705_395920357195581_851039632_n.jpg

I am floored by this set!! MUST GET FOR ME!!

Full picture gallery CLICK HERE!

WOW.... As camp as that series was, Adam west and burt Ward definitely "LOOKED" the parts, didn't they. Hell of a jawline on West.

I might get these... robin is allmost a lock on his own. .

Getting them Heubert? I'm thinking of getting the whole set with the Batmobile. :D

YES! Been waiting for the Dynamic Duo since the line's announcement...:yess:

not sure about the car though. I don't know where to put it anymore, after the Tumbler, The Pod, and 89 BM:gah:

Space be damned.

I'd say the show - sure, but the costumes are just true to the period. :huh

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

not just the costumes, but the campy dialogue and storytelling as well. The show was produced a few years before Batman comics became darker and more serious thanks to Neal Adams, Denny O' Neil and Archie Goodwin.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

not just the costumes, but the campy dialogue and storytelling as well. The show was produced a few years before Batman comics became darker and more serious thanks to Neal Adams, Denny O' Neil and Archie Goodwin.

Yes - well clarified there. :hi5:

The entire show was true to the period in varying degrees.. but they did add more comedy obviously. :lol

Yes - well clarified there. :hi5:

The entire show was true to the period in varying degrees.. but they did add more comedy obviously. :lol

:exactly:

there would always be people, especially from the younger generations that would find this cheesy but this is one cheese that became a delectable part of the Batman mythology, and would forever be cherished as part of the "good times" :)

Tune in tomorrow — same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!!!

:exactly:

there would always be people, especially from the younger generations that would find this cheesy but this is one cheese that became a delectable part of the Batman mythology, and would forever be cherished as part of the "good times" :)

They were pretty faithful.

It was also a MASSIVE production for the time. :rock

Every i see of them they look better and better cant wait to get them

I don't know if two separate price labels = two separate releases... Likely.

damn that batmobile is gorgeous...............can't wait to own......:lecture

Pre-order day for these will truly be like Christmas day for me.
I hope it at least comes this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back