1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Though, if he doesn't have moving eyes already, I'd rather they not mess with perfection.:lol

Yep. Though, if he doesn't have moving eyes already, I'd rather they not mess with perfection.:lol
Yeah - I've gotta say, the head looks SCARY real.

Scary. Real. :rock

I guess if they don't fix the barrel torso, it could be possible to swap the body out for a standard muscular TT or something.

I hope they wake up & fix it first though - it looks more appropriate for the SSC Alec Guiness Obi-wan figure. :gah:

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope they fix it, too, but ya have ta be vocal about it!:lol Seriously, though, that headsculpt gives Keaton a run for his money.

When ever these go up I'm pre-ordering. Not missing out on Hot Toys releases anymore and going to eBay...Besides, once Batgirl is annnouced and if Batman and Robin are sold out. I bet the price will skyrocket for the group.

When ever these go up I'm pre-ordering. Not missing out on Hot Toys releases anymore and going to eBay...Besides, once Batgirl is annnouced and if Batman and Robin are sold out. I bet the price will skyrocket for the group.

I wouldn't worry - these will be around for some months after release, or at least the regulars will be.

Hot Toys just posted this on their Facebook page. I smell full reveal happening soon:

1233357_10151619912192344_812874373_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back