1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it comes with a 1/6 scale bomb!

batman66bomb.gif

Oh, and this deserve a watch! Man, I loved this show when I was younger!

[ame="https://youtu.be/tgCkmUS1IYI"]https://youtu.be/tgCkmUS1IYI[/ame]

Last edited:
The only way this announcement could get any better is if we get a couple of villains, and an announcement from WB and DC about the series coming to Blu-Ray.

This is a must have set for me. The suits look great in the teaser, minus a bit of baggy briefs. This is an awesome start to Hot Toys 2013 Toy Fair reveals.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see these with the 66 Batmobile. What a great display that will be.

Another thing to keep in mind, as far as the baggy briefs go, is the way in which the figure is posed. You can see that his legs are slightly crouched, which could lead to the figures briefs appearing to be baggier than they actually are. Same goes for his paunch. The fact that his torso is slightly crunched could be camouflaging it to an extent. He might not be as "paunchy" as West was, but as long as he's got a relatively flat trunk, that's okay, IMO.

This is a must have set for me.
I think they will, as been suggested earlier, be sold as a pair. These guys, in their Batmobile will be simply awesome. And I think they will end up in my office rather than the living room!

I said to myself:
After robocop I'm out, as I really want to go to brazil for the World Cup.
I guess I'll be watching it on tv...

:lol :goodpost:

These are must have for me. I loved this show as a kid and they will be great with the 66 Batmobile :yess:

If this comes with a Romero Joker, I'm game!

Will display them next to my 1989 en Dark knight set!

I told myself I would pass on these, that I didn't need to collect another series of figures. Evidently I was lying because I need these bad!!!

Just hope we at least get a Romero Joker (with painted over 'stache) to go with them :rock :rock :rock

There is a company thats doing Retro style figures and a Romero Joker sculpt was previewed and it looks fantastic. They had the painted over 'stache too. Is it called Figures Company or something like that?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back