1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they do villains which they would do. I suppose the main four would be the most obvious choices. Romero's Joker, Gorshin's Riddler, Meredith's Penguin, and a Catwoman (not sure which actress they'd choose). I doubt they'd go beyond those.

Interested to see what these will look like, honestly though I have no interest in getting them. I remember loving the show as a kid even though I'm only 24 but I just have no cares about it. Stoked for everyone that is excited for it and also stoked that Hot Toys is doing something different even though it's still technically Batman, it's still cool to see something different. I'll show myself out.

Very excited for these. Hope there's not a ton shown at the show, though, or my wallet may disintegrate. I've already got Mime Joker on my must-buy list. Can't manage more than four Hot Toys a year...

I tried to go to bed early tonight so I'm all refreshed for my Pacific Tim showing tomorrow. Then, for some reason, I woke up. Now, I know why. So that my jaw could drop from my upper lip to mattress, and I could almost **** my pants out of excitement. Okay, not that much. Nevertheless, to say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

I know that it's probably getting greedy, but how cool would it be if they had these two sitting in the Batmobile, while a villain, or two, attacked it in the display. Nah, nevermind. As cool as that would be, I'd want to see these guys in all their glory before they're chopped in half from my line of sight. I expect great pics, all of you would be bloggers!:D

As a kid Adam West was Batman for me, not Michael Keaton, so this is a must have.

fVbL7.gif

Here are my 1/6 Batman and Robin. I wonder if the Hot Toys will be an upgrade?

Crap I forgot. I wonder if Hot Toys would make a Batgirl too. I'd definitely need all three for the collection. I love and hate this hobby :lol.

I'm also quite interested in this.

Needs a pudgier gut, but i can add that in no problem.

Will almost definitely skip Robin, although my EB Kato would love to open multiple cans of whoopass on him.

Also, i dont really care if this has an Adam West sculpt, unlike the Keaton Batman. Can't wait for this epic piece of corniness to arrive !!!

Nananananananana-Na BAT WEST !!!

There is always room in my heart and on my shelf for more Batman. From the super serious to the super cheesy. Really looking forward to seeing these figures.

I'm also quite interested in this.

Needs a pudgier gut, but i can add that in no problem.

Will almost definitely skip Robin, although my EB Kato would love to open multiple cans of whoopass on him.

Also, i dont really care if this has an Adam West sculpt, unlike the Keaton Batman. Can't wait for this epic piece of corniness to arrive !!!

Nananananananana-Na BAT WEST !!!
How can you have an Adam West Batman without a Burt Ward Robin? The character was a pretty integral part of the show and was just as important as Batman.

I tried to go to bed early tonight so I'm all refreshed for my Pacific Tim showing tomorrow. Then, for some reason, I woke up. Now, I know why. So that my jaw could drop from my upper lip to mattress, and I could almost **** my pants out of excitement. Okay, not that much. Nevertheless, to say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

I know that it's probably getting greedy, but how cool would it be if they had these two sitting in the Batmobile, while a villain, or two, attacked it in the display. Nah, nevermind. As cool as that would be, I'd want to see these guys in all their glory before they're chopped in half from my line of sight. I expect great pics, all of you would be bloggers!:D

Pacific Tim looks so good and he's a great guy too!

:lol

It would be so much win if they included his swim trunks and surf board as accessories :lol. I hope the Batman figure is stacked with a ton of cheesy accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back