1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is sold as a set only.
Eh, I don't know about that. The characters do go together but it seems rare that Hot Toys does a two pack. Plus they can probably make more off of selling the two figures individually.

How can you have an Adam West Batman without a Burt Ward Robin? The character was a pretty integral part of the show and was just as important as Batman.

Cause, firstly its not a character i ever liked even as a kid so i wouldn't wanna drop $200 bucks for him.

Secondly... I can only take so much cheese on one shelf. I'm just... well..~ not hardcore enough.

and lastly:

batman5.jpg

I think the Red telephone, or the Shakespear head would make good accessories.

I wouldn't mind a big bomb, but.. ya know... where would i put it? Cause some days you just can't rid of a bomb... and stuff..~

Last edited:
Pacific Tim looks so good and he's a great guy too!

:lol

I just knew my iPhone autocorrect would **** me at some point today, and it did.

:lol:lol:lol
It would be so much win if they included his swim trunks and surf board as accessories :lol. I hope the Batman figure is stacked with a ton of cheesy accessories.

I can see them withholding it, and then using their pre-existing West Batman and Romero Joker figures (at some point) to make a "Surf's Up" Toy Fairs Exclusive two-pack.:lol Honestly, though, if I had my way, I'd make this thing a full-blown $300 DX set. I'm talking Two Batman heads, one with the pink "irradiated" cowl, as an SSC Exclusive, PERS and interchangeable faces, the trunks, the surf board, a rubber shark for his leg, and a rope ladder you can mount to the ceiling. Alternate outfit with smoking jacket, West head sculpt, pants, socks, shoes, desk, Shakespeare bust, red phone, and even a cardboard "bookcase" back drop that has a shelf with a tab that slides open, pop up style, to reveal an image of the two Batpoles, oh, and a glass of orange juice, too.:lol

Okay, that's a little overboard.:lol Nevertheless. I like "what if" scenarios.

I actually wonder if they could use the bomb, and/or shark. The teaser shot has a WB logo, but I'm curious what the status of stuff related to the film would be.

I REALLY WANT A ROMERO JOKER!!!!! IT WOULD STAND SO BRILLIANTLY WITH MY NICHOLSON AND LEDGER VERSIONS....A GORSHIN RIDDLER WOULD BE BOSS ASWELL. :yess:

I can see them withholding it, and then using their pre-existing West Batman and Romero Joker figures (at some point) to make a "Surf's Up" Toy Fairs Exclusive two-pack.:lol Honestly, though, if I had my way, I'd make this thing a full-blown $300 DX set. I'm talking Two Batman heads, one with the pink "irradiated" cowl, as an SSC Exclusive, PERS and interchangeable faces, the trunks, the surf board, a rubber shark for his leg, and a rope ladder you can mount to the ceiling. Alternate outfit with smoking jacket, West head sculpt, pants, socks, shoes, desk, Shakespeare bust, red phone, and even a cardboard "bookcase" back drop that has a shelf with a tab that slides open, pop up style, to reveal an image of the two Batpoles, oh, and a glass of orange juice, too.:lol

It would be awesome to get some type of mini environment with the table and to have a replica of the Shakespeare bust and the Batphone. Then a backdrop of some sort like you said with the book case/Bat poles.

Yeah DEFINITELY Julie for Catwoman - there is NO substitute. :rock

..& regarding Batman & Robin being sold as a set - man I hope not.

I have no need for Robin whatsoever - matching set / pair or otherwise.

:rotfl I had no idea what you meant by a pink cowl until I looked it up. I honestly don't think I've ever seen that episode. There was some weird **** on that show :lol

Still can't believe people are against having a Burt Ward Robin. Like the character or not on this version of Batman he was pretty much essential and it would almost be weird to have one without the other. Just my opinion though.

:horror :horror:horror They are not the Dynamic Solo :dunno
Exactly. The Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin go together like peanut butter and jelly. It would be weird to me to have one but not the other. Like the Robin character or not he was an essential part of this show.

:horror :horror:horror They are not the Dynamic Solo :dunno

Still can't believe people are against having a Burt Ward Robin. Like the character or not on this version of Batman he was pretty much essential and it would almost be weird to have one without the other. Just my opinion though.
I totally acknowledge Robin / Ward as being important - & he's excellent in the show.

I just don't want the figure - only Batman. :huh :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back