1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank GOD I don't care, Batman!

P.S. bat-logo sticks out pretty accurately

Just when I thought I had a long break from collecting, waiting on Returns Batman and thinking this line wouldn't come for AGES they show bloody headless protos for them and PULL ME BACK IN!

I would miss out on Robin if I 100% knew they would do Joker...

There is no way that these two would be sold as a set :dunno
Already, people are saying they just want Batman and not Robin. I think HT already knows this and (from a business perspective) the possibility of Batman & Robin being sold as a set is realistic. You want Batman? You got to buy the set to get him.
For people that already want both, it could be a few $$ cheaper as a set. For those that just want Bats....more $. Hope they don't....just sayin'.
Would LOVE a JOKER after these two.

Just when I thought I had a long break from collecting, waiting on Returns Batman and thinking this line wouldn't come for AGES they show bloody headless protos for them and PULL ME BACK IN!

I would miss out on Robin if I 100% knew they would do Joker...

They ll make Cesar Romeros Joker-do nt worry about that!!

Take it for what it s worth but somebody on the 1966 batman messageboard who s a freind of Julie Newmar claims she loved her Hot Toys figure when she saw it.:)

Last edited:
I wouldn't get a Catwoman but glad to hear this line may be getting packed out, Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and B & R would make for one sick collection!

They ll make Cesar Romeros Joker-do nt worry about that!!

Take it for what it s worth but somebody on the 1966 batman messageboard who s a freind of Julie Newmar claims she loved her Hot Toys figure when she saw it.:)

If true - :panic:

If false - :chase

Already, people are saying they just want Batman and not Robin. I think HT already knows this and (from a business perspective) the possibility of Batman & Robin being sold as a set is realistic. You want Batman? You got to buy the set to get him.
For people that already want both, it could be a few $$ cheaper as a set. For those that just want Bats....more $. Hope they don't....just sayin'.
Would LOVE a JOKER after these two.

Maybe. Wasn't Demon Bats + Scarecrow a toy fair exclusive? I can't think of any other time they've sold separate characters as a set. It'd set a pretty lousy precedent too. Eventually it'll be bundles. Then whole licenses. Where would it end?

Holy Cow!!!!! :eek

This is what I've been waiting for!

I would be over the moon if they did this as a DX figure. :yess:

If it was a standard MMS, I would want a decent amount of accessories for this, but I don't want this to be some exclusive 2-pack...which I don't think it will be!!

Lots of hands, including the "Batusi" dance hands, grappling hooks and baterangs, extra mouth pieces, an Adam West sculpt, red phone, Shakespeare bust and loads more awesome stuff too.

This is 100% a definite buy for me...however as much as I like Robin in the TV show, I'm not sure if I would like him as a figure. It's not like he would come with many accessories anyway.

This reveal just makes me wanna get hold of the Mattel figures so bad now!! :)

Maybe. Wasn't Demon Bats + Scarecrow a toy fair exclusive? I can't think of any other time they've sold separate characters as a set. It'd set a pretty lousy precedent too. Eventually it'll be bundles. Then whole licenses. Where would it end?
Yeah, that's what I reckon as well.

Sure - they're a duo, but they should still be sold separately.

Very happy to see this announcement, as long as it isn't like the Batman Returns announcement. :gah:

:lol

adam west and burt ward are almost here!!!!

969504_10151492626177344_1682980877_n.jpg

I like these, but not enough to actually buy them. Heck Hot Toys, do the Shoemaker Batmen as well.

I said to myself:
After robocop I'm out, as I really want to go to brazil for the World Cup.
I guess I'll be watching it on tv...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back